OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
This is the OFFICIAL thread for me to use names for the banner, please post in this thread if you passed, along with posting in your STATE's thread that you passed.

Hopefully, most of the congrat posts will be kept in the State's threads to keep this one cleaner for the passing list, but all congrats are good. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL EB.com'rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananapowerslide:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my email from NCEES and I passed the Electrical/Electronics Electrical Engineering PE Exam! WoooooHooooo! :party-smiley-048:

P.S. I live in SC.

I just got my email from NCEES and I passed the Electrical/Electronics Electrical Engineering PE Exam! WoooooHooooo! :party-smiley-048:
P.S. I live in SC.
Can you post some proof? Like a "print screen" or something? I really want to get my hopes up but just can't without verification. :waitwall:

GOOD JOB, looks legit, results are rolling' in.

Looks like my busy time with the banner is about to start. :D

Congrats USF, did you receive an email or had you been checking your ELSES account? We have one lucky contestant here at the office waiting.
Thank you!

I recieved the e-mail from NCEES a few minutes after I read about the SC results coming in, then ELSES was about another 5 minute wait after I clicked "submit" to get my results.

RESULTS ARE IN!!!

I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!!

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

:bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide:

:pASSED2:

First time taker in the Bayou State (aka Louisiana) and I passed the Civil Eng! :party-smiley-048: Also had two co-workers that both passed; still waiting on one to check his. Hopefully it'll be a 4 out of 4 effort for Northeast Louisiana! Guess this means LSU is a lock for the College World Series! But Congrats to all that passed cause we all know the nervous anticipation is now over! :multiplespotting:

Back