New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diogo

Reaction score
After reading all the posts of people saying their states release results in 50 days, I was wondering if this may be true for NJ.

I called the State Board yesterday and they told me results will go out 2nd week in July.

MD Board said the same thing too. That sucks. Why don't they just use ELSE to handle the exam. I would rather to pay the cost to get my result earlier.

i would defiently pay more to get the result earlier. in fact, you think it would actually cost the state board less because they wouldnt have to pay their workers to sort thru the mess...

After reading all the posts of people saying their states release results in 50 days, I was wondering if this may be true for NJ.
I called the State Board yesterday and they told me results will go out 2nd week in July.
It is possible that the results will only be released in July, the June 18 Board meeting has been cancelled, the next meeting will be in July 16...

It is possible that the results will only be released in July, the June 18 Board meeting has been cancelled, the next meeting will be in July 16...

Yea..that completely sucks...I actually call up once a week to see if they will leak out any information, but all I keep getting is "Sometime in July"

I contacted EES today and got the following response . . . not any better than what the state board said . . .

PE scores will be mailed within the next two weeks.

David Lenahan

EES Client Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Phone: 877.364.3926

Fax: 615. 846.0153

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

it is better to just get your mind off of it...I'm going canoeing this weekend with my scout troop and have a good time, pass or fail...is not worth to loose my mind on it!
Well say. No matter pass or fail, you still need to enjoy your life. Don't let the exam bother you. I am also waiting the result but I am going to have some fun during this weekend.

spoke with NJ Board and they stated that results are mailed to them after they are mailed to us. Anyone check their mailbox yet?

Nothing in the mail today. Anybody else have something different to report?

We have to be close. If you look at the order of results in previous years, NJ is one of the next in line.

My October failure letter was dated Dec 22. I don't recall the exact date that I got the letter, but I would think that we should be getting results today or tomorrow.

This wait is complete nonsense.

I was able to submit new design plans and stormwater report on a 1 acre project AND get a review letter, completely remodel my kitchen, and put about 5,000 miles on my truck in the amount of time that it has taken EES/NCEES to run a piece of paper through a machine.

My October failure letter was dated Dec 22. I don't recall the exact date that I got the letter, but I would think that we should be getting results today or tomorrow.
This wait is complete nonsense.

I was able to submit new design plans and stormwater report on a 1 acre project AND get a review letter, completely remodel my kitchen, and put about 5,000 miles on my truck in the amount of time that it has taken EES/NCEES to run a piece of paper through a machine.
Takae a look on the NJ Board site and look at the meeting minutes from last June. The Board authorises EES/NCEES to release the results. Therefore, the authorization is given during the Board meeting. June 18 meeting has been canceled and the next meeting will be on July 16. As it happened few years ago, the results did not get released until after the second week of July, for the same reason. If they had authorized in the June 4th meeting we should have received it by now...sorry, this is a fact. I do dispize the NCEES atitude but it is not their fault, the results are ready to be distributed within one month of the exam, it is up to the Board of each state to act on it.

Takae a look on the NJ Board site and look at the meeting minutes from last June. The Board authorises EES/NCEES to release the results. Therefore, the authorization is given during the Board meeting. June 18 meeting has been canceled and the next meeting will be on July 16. As it happened few years ago, the results did not get released until after the second week of July, for the same reason. If they had authorized in the June 4th meeting we should have received it by now...sorry, this is a fact. I do dispize the NCEES atitude but it is not their fault, the results are ready to be distributed within one month of the exam, it is up to the Board of each state to act on it.
I can not find the Past June minutes to refute, but for both our sakes, I hope you are wrong!

I can not find the Past June minutes to refute, but for both our sakes, I hope you are wrong!
There's no link, but you can get to it by changing the date at the end of the minutes from one of the other minutes links. You can get the meeting date from the agendas.

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/minutep...smin_061908.htm

I don't see anything about the board approving the results in those June 08 minutes. I could have missed it though.

The July 17th 2008 minutes state that the results had been released from the April 2008 exam.

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/minutep...smin_071708.htm

The first mention I found of anybody receiving April 2008 results was on June 23rd, between those two meetings. I'm not sure if the board could have had the results by that June 08 meeting and it just didn't make the minutes, or if maybe the board didn't have to release the results before we get them. Perhaps this policy changed last year. At least that's what I'm hoping for. The wait is killing me.

There's no link, but you can get to it by changing the date at the end of the minutes from one of the other minutes links. You can get the meeting date from the agendas.http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/minutep...smin_061908.htm

I don't see anything about the board approving the results in those June 08 minutes. I could have missed it though.

The July 17th 2008 minutes state that the results had been released from the April 2008 exam.

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/pels/minutep...smin_071708.htm

The first mention I found of anybody receiving April 2008 results was on June 23rd, between those two meetings. I'm not sure if the board could have had the results by that June 08 meeting and it just didn't make the minutes, or if maybe the board didn't have to release the results before we get them. Perhaps this policy changed last year. At least that's what I'm hoping for. The wait is killing me.
take a look at this:

http://www.nj.gov/oag/ca/pels/minutepels/pel67.htm

Right, I'm just hoping that 2009 is more like 2008 than it is 2007. In 2008 there is nothing in the June minutes about having to approve the results, just a mention in the July minutes that the results had been distributed. Apparently they were distributed in June.

I also received an email from EES this morning stating that NJ results would be mailed within the next two weeks. I think this is their standard conservative answer, but that wouldn't get us to the July 16th board meeting either. I'm not going to be surprised if we have to wait until after that July meeting, but I'm just hoping it isn't the case.

The board does not need to approve the results. They are sent to us first, then to the board. I called the board and this is what they told me

Back