Like it or not looks like results will be out in first week of July

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmehta

Reaction score
It appears pretty clear that:

1. States that receive results directly from NCEES should get them in last week of June (29th or 30th).

2. States that post results to candidates should recieve it in first or second week of July.

If anyone has got any other updates directly from NCEES or states let me know. I know that AL has posted that they should get results from NCEES in this week. I highly doubt that. Lets see.

I disagree, I took my Test on APRIL 20, 2007 and got my letter on JUNE 13th, 2007.

That's 54 days. Look at the counter above.

I disagree, I took my Test on APRIL 20, 2007 and got my letter on JUNE 13th, 2007.
That's 54 days. Look at the counter above.
I would so love it, if we get results this week! I hope I am wrong and you are right. But atleast for me it does not look like I will get till June end (MD state).

I disagree too. I took the exam on Oct. 24th and got results (via website license lookup) on Dec. 19 = 56 days.

I would so love it, if we get results this week! I hope I am wrong and you are right. But atleast for me it does not look like I will get till June end (MD state).
No way they take that long. People will begin receiving results this week, guaranteed. My state, not the fastest state but slightly faster than average, will be meeting Thursday and results should be sent in mail following this meeting.

I disagree too. I took the exam on Oct. 24th and got results (via website license lookup) on Dec. 19 = 56 days.

From what I am reading MD is later because they are not affiliated with ELSES, so you are probably correct. Sorry. Waiting sucks.

I get an error when I go to AL PE board website!! Are they updating anything?!!!!

Web address: www.bels.state.al.us

Let me know if you getting error.

I get an error when I go to AL PE board website!! Are they updating anything?!!!!
Web address: www.bels.state.al.us

Let me know if you getting error.
The site is probably crippled from the huge number of people camping out on the site, hitting refresh every two minutes.

I thought you were in maryland? Why are you checking Alabama's website?
Sorry I did not knew that there is a ban on checking another states website!! My friend from AL emailed me and wanted me to check......

Also I do beleive that AL is one of the very few states which has provided a date of when it will receive results from NCEES which would dictate results in all other states.

Sorry I did not knew that there is a ban on checking another states website!! My friend from AL emailed me and wanted me to check......
Also I do beleive that AL is one of the very few states which has provided a date of when it will receive results from NCEES which would dictate results in all other states.
This must be the same friend in that thread in shoot the breeze who wanted someone else to buy condoms for him. Lighten up Francis - it seemed an odd thing to do and I asked why. I know it's hard, but try not to freak out - the results will get here when they get here. Worrying about it won't get them here any faster. Watched pot and all that......

This must be the same friend in that thread in shoot the breeze who wanted someone else to buy condoms for him. Lighten up Francis - it seemed an odd thing to do and I asked why. I know it's hard, but try not to freak out - the results will get here when they get here. Worrying about it won't get them here any faster. Watched pot and all that......
Guys! someone is checking MD results on AL board site, are we still holding?

I dig that AL website with their untrue updates and stuff. I've decided to stop looking at my own board site and just watch Alabama for warm fuzzies.

I am not freaking out! It is not odd thing to do if a friend asked you to do..... But again you may have never helped your friend so you may not understand. "Curiosity" is another feeling due to which you would see in another board website to see if they really posted dates.

Back