PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this under a different topic, but...

NC results for the October exam took exactly 8 weeks to be posted on the website = June 19th.

I hope it's sooner, but that's my guess.

NC results for the April 2008 took 8 weeks and 4 days.

2 years ago, I found out I passed on June 14. It should be very soon. I know how hard it is to wait.

I'm waiting for NC results also. I have been checking the NC board website entering 35564 at least a few times a day.

I called ELSES today- june 11, and they said they might receive the results probably next week...

I called ELSES today- june 11, and they said they might receive the results probably next week...
They might probably? Please clarify.

They might receive the results this week, but probably next week???

Not trying to be an jerk. Just confused by the statement.

Sorry, I'm too old to remember.
Here's a list of past exam dates from the Ohio Board's website:

[SIZE=10pt]2008[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 11 PE, PS; April 12 FE, FS | October 24 PE, PS; October 25 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2007[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 20 PE, PS; April 21 FE, FS | October 26 PE, PS; October 27 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2006[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 21 PE, PS; April 22 FE, FS | October 27 PE, PS; October 28 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2005[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 15 PE, PS; April 16 FE, FS | October 28 PE, PS; October 29 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2004[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 16 PE, PS; April 17 FE, FS | October 29 PE, PS; October 30 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2003[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 11 PE, PS; April 12 FE, FS | October 24 PE, PS; October 25 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2002[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 19 PE, PS; April 20 FE, FS | October 25 PE, PS; October 26 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2001[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 20 PE, PS; April 21 FE, FS | October 26 PE, PS; October 27 FE, FS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]April 14 PE, PS; April 15 FE, FS | October 27 PE, PS; October 28 FE, FS[/SIZE]

2 years ago, I found out I passed on June 14. It should be very soon. I know how hard it is to wait.
That would make a nice birthday present for me this weekend!! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the results aren't going to be sent out yet, and even if they the chances of me getting a letter in the mail on a Sunday are pretty slim...

I am also waiting for NC results...the board meeting was last week, why its taking so long to release the results. The October 08 results were released on a friday.....good luck to everybody.

OK. I did some research. I thought it would help with the waiting process, but it has not. Here is the number of days it has taken to get the results in NC for the past 2 years:

April 07 - 59 days

Oct. 07 - 55

April 08 - 60

Oct. 08 - 56

April 09 - ??

According to these numbers, it should take 61 days => 6/24.

I wonder how long it takes the NC board before they process the results and prepare the letters to be mailed. Hopefully the e-mail results will roll in this week and then all the boards will start sending letters out early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long it takes the NC board before they process the results and prepare the letters to be mailed. Hopefully the e-mail results will roll in this week and then all the boards will start sending letters out early next week.

That was how long it took for the results to be posted on the website. I think it took another week+ for the results to be mailed.

The NC Board hasn't received results from NCEES yet (as of this morning) but when they do, they will post within a day.

Back