My Guess April 2009 exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
Well, my guess for Elses to release the info stands at June 16th. I looked up all of the Elses states board dates, either they have already passed or will be predominately around the 12th. Any other gueses? Hopefully I won't have to ever guess again, lol

I looked back at when results were available for my state (Ohio) after the Oct. '08 exam. See this thread:

Oct. '08 results

The Oct. '08 exam was on given on Oct. 24. The Ohio Board normally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month which happened to be Dec. 17 for the December '08 meeting. Ohio results were also issued on Dec. 17. Given that the April '09 exam was also on the 24th, and the 3rd Wednesday will be June 17th, I'm betting that June 17 is the date.

Seems many states released results on Dec. 17, most likely other states that do so via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iowa results were around the first week of July last year.

Examiminees in the earliest state to report will find out their results on Friday, June 19, 2009.

Coworker that took the Fundamentals of Surveying exam got his results June 1. His neighbor took the FE the same day and hasn't received his yet, but I'm taking it as a sign it will be here soon.

I see so many people in the wings, hmm, I am wondering if they are just waiting to see if anyone posts that they got their results yet...................

Vermont had their meeting on the 4th, still have not heard anything

Oh you have no faith in your government workers.

We have superior and not complacent at all government workers in ga

Why just yesterday I called the courts about a disbursement from money they finished collecting January 9

Although they admitted that they had collected the wrong amount and had not told anyone in the last 5 months and had missed a bunch of disbursements, they said if I drove down there during their ultra convenient business hours (I really should talk to my boss about changing my hours to suit my government workers' schedules) anyway If I go there they'll give me letter explaining the hold up.

They're grrrreat

C'mon 2:30!

Vermont had their meeting on the 4th, still have not heard anything
http://www.els-examreg.org/state_info.php?state=Vermont

According to ELSES, they will email your results directly to you. Therefore, the Vermont Board meetings have nothing to do with the timing.

I base this statement on the fact that I have reviewed my state's (Colorado) board meetings for the past couple years and compared the results dates on forums with them. Colorado is an email report state just like Vermont. Apparently, the results were emailed to participants without regard to board meeting timing and at the next available board meeting (weeks later) the license numbers were issued. So examinees knew their results well in advance of receiving their license number and such.

As others have noted, the email results should be among the first to be received.

I know when CA's will come out.

I've got another month and a half of waiting.

I am aware on Vermonts timetable, this is my second time around. I was just making a point on that it does not always hinge on the boards meeting or not. I still believe that we should hear around the 16th, but that is my guess. Of course if I hear sooner, no complaints on my end, lol.

But but but...

I looked at the GA Board meeting minutes from last June and they had discussed the results at that meeting.

And Florida's Board meeting agenda for the 17th shows that they will be discussing results at their meeting.

Let a girl have some hope!!

Back