MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmehta

Reaction score
When do you think MD PE results will be out? In 2008 they were out the 25th of June and before that it was after 4th of july weekend...

Let me know if anyone knows anything about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
When do you think MD PE results will be out? In 2008 they were out the 25th of June and before that it was after 4th of july weekend...Let me know if anyone knows anything about it...
I'm going out on a limb and saying somewhere between those two days........

When do you think MD PE results will be out? In 2008 they were out the 25th of June and before that it was after 4th of july weekend...Let me know if anyone knows anything about it...
The 2008 April exam was earlier in the month, April 11th. With an April 24th test date, I’d guess early July for results.

Does anyone knows whether Maryland is amoung the first or last of the states in giving out results? I am assuming they are in the middle but do not have any info.

Does anyone knows whether Maryland is amoung the first or last of the states in giving out results? I am assuming they are in the middle but do not have any info.
MD was amongst the final nine states to post the October 2008 results. The 37 states that use ELSES were the first. Results were posted on-line on Jan 6th , 74 days after the exam.

Latest response from MD Board:

"checked with my supervisor and she said that Maryland expects to receive the exam results from NCEES around the last week in June or first week in July, and expects to release the exam results around the second week in July.

I am sorry that I cannot provide more precise information."

Response Provided by Dorothy Matricciani.

Latest response from MD Board:

"checked with my supervisor and she said that Maryland expects to receive the exam results from NCEES around the last week in June or first week in July, and expects to release the exam results around the second week in July.

I am sorry that I cannot provide more precise information."

The april 2008 took 75 days to release results.

The october 2008 took 74 days to release results.

Neither of these seems to have anything to do with the standard MD PE Board meeting the 2nd Thrusday of each month.

So, I will guess either July 7th or 8th (74 or 75 days).

This agrees well with your response from the Board.

Sounds like within a week after July 4th is the safest bet. Almost there MD! You can do it!

MD have not received the results from NCEES as of this morning. SO looks like either Friday is the Big day or next week.

Forgot to confirm the source: (Dorothy Matricciani) in email response as provided below:

"We have not received the exam results from NCEES. My supervisor said yesterday that the Maryland Board still expects to release the results around the second week in July. That is the latest word at this point."

Am I the only one who doesn't believe the Boards who are saying they haven't received results? I think it's just them ending the conversation rather than having to listen to "go look mine up! tell me! tell me!" those Boards are sneaky and can't be trusted :)

Am I the only one who doesn't believe the Boards who are saying they haven't received results? I think it's just them ending the conversation rather than having to listen to "go look mine up! tell me! tell me!" those Boards are sneaky and can't be trusted :)
I beleive most part of the state board information because if NCEES had forwarded results to state board then the states which are going to receive directly via email would have recieved them.

Dorothy Matricciani has been really nice about talking to me and also told me on phone that she understands what we are going through but unless NCEES provide them with results they can not provide any accurate date when the state board can forward the result to us.

NCEES what are you doing????? :please:

Forgot to confirm the source: (Dorothy Matricciani) in email response as provided below:
"We have not received the exam results from NCEES. My supervisor said yesterday that the Maryland Board still expects to release the results around the second week in July. That is the latest word at this point."
She says " ...the Maryland Board still expects to release the results..."

I wonder what the board has to do to "release" the results? Do they have to meet? Or what? Looking at the previous release dates, they seem to be totaly out of sync with the Board meeting dates, so I don't think they have to meet, but wonder what they have to do AFTER they get the results to allow them to be released?

My prediction is still the July 7th or 8th, unfortunately.

She says " ...the Maryland Board still expects to release the results..."I wonder what the board has to do to "release" the results? Do they have to meet? Or what? Looking at the previous release dates, they seem to be totaly out of sync with the Board meeting dates, so I don't think they have to meet, but wonder what they have to do AFTER they get the results to allow them to be released?

My prediction is still the July 7th or 8th, unfortunately.
She did say to me that they have to go through the results and discuss them before releasing. I am with your prediction... I don't see it coming early.....

She did say to me that they have to go through the results and discuss them before releasing. I am with your prediction... I don't see it coming early.....
Hey Vhmetha,

Did you ask her if the board will discuss at the next meeting (July 9th) or if there will be a special meeting?

If you do talk to her again, it would be good to ask if the results will have to wait until after the next official board meeting on July 9th, and if so, when will they update the web site with results.

Hey Vhmetha,Did you ask her if the board will discuss at the next meeting (July 9th) or if there will be a special meeting?

If you do talk to her again, it would be good to ask if the results will have to wait until after the next official board meeting on July 9th, and if so, when will they update the web site with results.
I will ask her if/when I call her again. I personally do not think results will be discussed in that meeting. The meeting on 9th July is public meeting and I would think that they would discuss results in private meetings.

Anyways, we have to relax and wait..... MD is among the last states to give results. I will try to ask her about the meeting.

Back