The new Star Trek movie

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Did the Burger King Klingons alter both the prime universe (pre new movie) and the new JJ Abrams alternate/parallel universe?

Stop and think about it. Obviously they are from the future, since we know that Earth didn't encounter the Klingons until "Enterprise."

We also know that these commercials are taking place in a contempary setting. Since you can't travel that far back in the new universe due to the fact that the timeline doesn't diverge until the 23rd Century. The problem is that if you change the prime universe then you change Spock and Nero going back and creating the new universe. So these Klingons have basically destroyed two-timelines!

Granted they are trying to steal "Star Trek" cups which means they might be trying to restore the timeline, seeing as how someone may have already altered it to have these cups made.

Though this seems like a dumb way to restore the timeline, and abducting that guys girlfriend is just going to make it worse. She looked pretty sexy to me so I don't see how she wouldn't eventually get laid and possibly have kids. Those kids won't be born now and that will just create another chain-reaction of alterations.

Basically, I totally hate this guy. :burgerking: Screwing up our timeline one greasy burger at a time.

celebrity-pictures-burger-king-his-turn.jpg

whoa....... I haven't seen it yet, but now I'm really confused.

fudgey comes from an alternate time line. pay him no heed, unless you are between him and the toilet.

I saw the new movie and thought it was awesome! :D

However, I have to ask ... Fudgey, are you writing under a nom de plume?

The Men's Guide to the Women's Bathroom

It seems the preface starts out with ... "The women's bathroom is a sanctuary where every deep, dark secret is revealed ... "

Based on some of your other stories .... I think one would have to be VERY AFRAID by that opening statement! :eek:hmy:

JR

Back