List of Chrysler dealerships closing

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, that list came out quick. I guess they this has been on the table for quite some time.....

Hmmm ... 40 places in MI including one in the little city I live in! :mf_followthroughfart:

JR

Local news said they're closing 17 of the 24 dealers in :wv:

Keeping the one in Fairmont, and Clarksburg... but getting rid of the Morgantown dealer.... I figured they'd get rid of Fairmont and keep Clarksburg and Morgantown.... or get rid of the Clarksburg and Morgantown dealers and keep the Fairmont one....

The dealer I bought my Charger from is staying open (thankfully).
I have wondered how all the dealerships stayed afloat. I recall thinking back in 03 when I bought my Tacoma, wow there are a bunch of Chrysler/GM/Ford Dealerships once you took into account all the duplicates, ie Pontiac, Lincoln, Dodge, etc.

I thouth that O-stimulus was supposed to save or create jobs? how many people work at each of those dealers that obama is closing? and I understnd they are also directed to cut advertising in half. nobody works at an ad agency I'm sure.

so cars that nobody knows about that you have to drive further to buy. I'm thinking the outlook is not good for our government run industries.

I thouth that O-stimulus was supposed to save or create jobs? how many people work at each of those dealers that obama is closing? and I understnd they are also directed to cut advertising in half. nobody works at an ad agency I'm sure.
so cars that nobody knows about that you have to drive further to buy. I'm thinking the outlook is not good for our government run industries.

Chucktown PE is going to save or create 18 million jobs. And I challenge anyone to refute that or tell me what the **** that even means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure there are quite a few people who would like to send Barack Obama over there to help them out. Heard Siberia needs direction.

The GM list comes out today right? It's been a fun couple of days for car dealerships.

it's sad people will lose jobs, but it seemed like dealerships were opening up on every corner, like walgreens. You just don't need that many. While they might lose the franchise, if their service center was busy, they could keep that part open. THey would just operate as an independent shop and not an authorized dealer.

Back