MAINE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djshortsleeve

I'm a PE!!!
Reaction score
Just checked the board site, they will be meeting June 18th. I assume we can expect our results a few days after this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the board site, they will be meeting June 18th. I assume we can expect our results a few days after this.
If you look at the time to get results for the spring exam over the last 2 years it would put us at receiving results between June 22 and June 26. So this would also go along with your prediction of receiving results a few days after the board meeting on the 18th. We will most likely receive results that week.

i didnt know there were fellow mainers on this board :) . i'm going to the nascar race in louden that weekend, hopefully i'll have more to celebrate while i'm there!

i didnt know there were fellow mainers on this board :) . i'm going to the nascar race in louden that weekend, hopefully i'll have more to celebrate while i'm there!
I was born a Mainer but now im a masshole due to the lack of jobs in Maine. I'm from Portland. You?

I assume the board met and saw the results today. Hopefully in the mail tomorrow or Monday which means mid week probably.

Matt,

I just checked with NCEES yesterday, as they had planned to mail them to us on Friday. They've had a problem with scoring the FE's so the send date has been delayed to possibly this Wednesday. Which would mean that we would have to hold them for seven days to obtain Board approval to release them, so it looks like around the 25th.

Matt,
I just checked with NCEES yesterday, as they had planned to mail them to us on Friday. They've had a problem with scoring the FE's so the send date has been delayed to possibly this Wednesday. Which would mean that we would have to hold them for seven days to obtain Board approval to release them, so it looks like around the 25th.
I dont get the 7 day thing. The board met today and wont be meeting for a month.

i dont get it either...i emailed the lady and asked her why, i'll post here if i hear anything

as expected, I got nowhere. i asked her why there's a seven day wait, and told her that email states have their results, and this is what i got back:

We haven't received them from NCEES yet.

I just spoke with the board. They have not received results yet, but are expecting them today. If they did not receive them today she was going to call NCEES and find out why. She also said that it takes 7 days for the examinees to receive results from the day the board receives them. So we should have results by next Monday. 1 more week for Maine I guess. Good luck to everyone.

I just spoke with the board. They have not received results yet, but are expecting them today. If they did not receive them today she was going to call NCEES and find out why. She also said that it takes 7 days for the examinees to receive results from the day the board receives them. So we should have results by next Monday. 1 more week for Maine I guess. Good luck to everyone.
This is ridiculous. Every other state got results last week.

See the "ELSES UPDATE" post. All states received results no later than today. If Maine board mails out by Wednesday we could have results end of week.

not that i know of, but probably not...if they got the results monday i wouldn't expect them much before thursday or later

lol YES. i'm thinking about going down there and demanding that they give me my results :waitwall:

Back