Board will be open soon..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope the exams went well, we will shortly open the boards, be mindfull of what you post. Please dont post anything that may even resemble an exam question.

Dont even post something similar to. "How did you solve the one problem with the mule and the number of water buckets?"

RG speaks the truth.

Don't be that one guy who got busted by NCEES the other year.

Dont even post something similar to. "How did you solve the one problem with the mule and the number of water buckets?"
That was an easy one - all you had to do was take the square root of the toaster oven!

Remember folks, NCEES is watching (Hi Tim!), as are the mods.

can I just say it was hard
That reminds me of a joke... kinda off color.

These three nuns pass away. They are at the pearly gates standing before St. Peter. St. Peter says, in order to enter Heaven, you must correctly answer one question. St. Peter proceeds to ask the first nun:

Who was the first man on Earth? She says "Ah, that's an easy one... Adam." Bells start to ring and the gates open and she enters.

St. Peter proceeds to ask the second nun; Who was the first woman on Earth? She says "No problem... Eve." Bells start to ring and the gates open and she enters.

St. Peter then asks the third nun; What was the first thing the first woman said to the first man? She says "Boy, that's hard"... Bells start to ring and the gates open and she enters.

Just a little humor after test weekend. Hope everyone does well.

Congrats all!!! You thought the test was hard? Now enjoy waiting 3 friggin month's to find out how you did ;)

Congrats all!!! You thought the test was hard? Now enjoy waiting 3 friggin month's to find out how you did ;)
I survived the wait from october to december, I think I can survive now until june.

My motto is, it is what it is, I can't do anything to change the outcome now so I'm not gonna waste any time worrying about it (of course if someone can remind me I said this around June 20th that would be great). thanks. :blush:

Back