Civil Equations

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, that "Copy of the CERM index" is an idea I wish I had heard about before...

did you photocopy it yourself or do they sell the index (dumb question, I am sure lindeburg sells everything!)

But it would have been a big help studying, I hope I dont have to fool with that again, but I been the victim of bad karma lately

DVINNY,

Is that "savefile" link you posted still valid?? I signed up for thier site and followed your link but I don't see where there is anything to download.

I wish that I would have had the Manning's charts for the last exam. I would have passed easy. the last WR exam was mostly all Mannings.

I can't believe how awesome the Manning formula pipe flow charts are.

Are we allowed to take a straight edge into the exam to use with these? or am I gonna have to use a book edge?

Anyone know if there is a downloadable Civil Engineering Dictionary??? (besides the enviro on that was posted...)

my bad, I'll merge it into the other one just in case someone removes the file from savafile...

Back