THE BREAST FEEDING POLL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Have not had the opportunity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She said ?NO!?

• I would never do that

• Only once

• On a few occasions

• Only when ?invited? by the lady

• Every chance I could!

• Total voters

Freon

Reaction score
With all the boob talk; I thought this poll would be in order. My answer: Any time, any where!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only once, and only because she needed me to start the flow, so to speak.

The thought of sucking a liquid out of someone's body just kind of disgusts me. (good thing I'm not gay, huh)

The thought of sucking a liquid out of someone's body just kind of disgusts me. (good thing I'm not gay, huh)
You prefer the liquids that come out of animal bodies? I would really like to know the thought process of the first guy to drink cow or goat milk. "Hey, there's white liquid coming out of those deallies on the bottom of my cow...wonder what that tastes like..."

Since the poll is for men I won't answer it up there, but...

My husband said no way. I totally tasted it though. I also snuck some into husband's mouth too. And no, I didn't snowball it in. I just waited till his hands were occupied and gave him a squirt.

I would really like to know the thought process of the first guy to drink cow or goat milk. "Hey, there's white liquid coming out of those deallies on the bottom of my cow...wonder what that tastes like..."
I have the same question as it applies to eggs.

I didn't suck it like a baby, but my wife likes a little breast stimulation during sex so of course I got a sample. It isn't bad but I wouldn't go to the store and buy a gallon of the stuff. The part that really got gross was about 2 months after she stopped breast feeding. She still had a little left and lets just say it had gone bad... I think it was a solid 6 months afterward when she was officialy purged.

I have the same question as it applies to eggs.
At least eggs and milk are basic items on their own. Some hungry dude probably just figured why not.

Something like bread is what amazes me. Ok, let's mill this grain over here. Stir in the stuff that came out of that cow and that thing the chicken laid. And then let's add some of that stuff that's been sitting around too long because for some reason is makes the...we'll call it dough, rise. Then I cook it over the fire for an hour and eat it.

It tastes even better when I take the stuff from the cow, let it settle, then churn up the stuff that comes to the top - and then get this - spread it on that thing I cooked.

I mean who came up with that?

I would really like to know the thought process of the first guy to drink cow or goat milk.
I wonder the same thing every time I see the bartender prepping a dozen raw oysters for someone. "Hey, that looks like snot in there...I wonder what that tastes like?" I am convinced that most of the food we eat was probably discovered accidentally a long, long time ago by someone who was starving and didn't have any other choice at the time.

As a fan of the mushroom, I'd like to take this moment to celebrate those brave men and women that helped us to identify this great addition to pizza and pasta, and to mourn those that helped us to recognize the good ones from the bad ones.

Something like bread is what amazes me. Ok, let's mill this grain over here. Stir in the stuff that came out of that cow and that thing the chicken laid. And then let's add some of that stuff that's been sitting around too long because for some reason is makes the...we'll call it dough, rise. Then I cook it over the fire for an hour and eat it.
And let's not forget to add some eukaryotic fungal organisms.

As a fan of the mushroom, I'd like to take this moment to celebrate those brave men and women that helped us to identify this great addition to pizza and pasta, and to mourn those that helped us to recognize the good ones from the bad ones.
let us not forget the "magic" ones... think about the first guy to eat a batch of those!

What about booze? I mean, who the hell was the first person to say "Hey, I wonder what that rancid fruit water over there in the barrel tastes like?"

My husband said no way. I totally tasted it though. I also snuck some into husband's mouth too. And no, I didn't snowball it in. I just waited till his hands were occupied and gave him a squirt.
^^ I love this post. Great use of snowballin' reference.

For the record, my wife is breast feeding now, but I think I would spew if I tried it. So my answer is a simple NO.

This is the 3rd and final kid, so I'm gonna say I'll not find out what that's ever like.

What about booze? I mean, who the hell was the first person to say "Hey, I wonder what that rancid fruit water over there in the barrel tastes like?"
I think that most of these were discovered by watching animal behavior. Have you ever seen the cows get drunk when they eat the fallen apples?

Back