Non engineer would like to join?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Se7en

Hello everyone,

My name is John. I have a quick question for you; may I join this group if I have no desire to become an ``Engineer''? (I have worked in the Mechanical [A & E] for 8 years but I do not really have a desire to become an engineer--I prefer the designer role-.)

sure thing, just hit the "register" button.

we currently allow you to join for the same thing that our employees join for!

0% APR or $3500 off Factory Invoice...............WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!!!

sorry, been listening to too many car ads on the radio today, left my sirius at the house :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I don't know if I want to be an engineer anymore either. I got grandfathered in though.

Ed

:banhim: <snip>
Well thats good, im glad to see im welcomed with open arms. *lol*

There, I registered. And now i can go about gleaning as much information as i can from you guys.

Thanx for the welcome guys.

sorry, been listening to too many car ads on the radio today, left my sirius at the house
That's the fucking pits when that happens.

I've got an XM set-up in my car. I've also got a home unit in my kitchen. I like to listen to the baseball games when I'm making dinner.

Inevitably, I'm running late for work in the morning, forget to remove the unit, and have to listen to the local crap on the way to work. :angry:

Back