The Little 1k Post!!!! A contest you can actually win!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
Here is a better chance to shamelessly pad your post count and win fabulous prizes!

AND it's only to 1,000 posts! See, what team 1 didn't mention is that this contest is over on Monday, and there's little chance of making 3,000 posts. But you can easily get 1,000!

The following prizes will apply:

1. The person with the 1,000th post will receive a jar of genuine Marianas Islands hot pepper sauce, via Priority Mail, with a genuine Dleg island marinade recipe!

AND:

2. The person with the most posts in this thread will win access to the fabulous A-Team secret room, at the top of this forum!!!!!!

here are the rules:

- 5 words per post

- no double posting, you need to wait for someone else to post before you can post again

- pics and smilies don't count to the 5 words

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh...I lika da spice

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be out in a few minutes, but I just had a brain fart. It'll be easy to decide who to vote off no matter which team loses. Add up the posts in each of that team's 5 threads and the lowest post count gets the boot.

Good point, the post count tells no lie, but these are supposed to be interesting topics.

We'll see.

Wait...I didn't see any requirement that topics had to be interesting. I'm screwed if that's a prereq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back