THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
here is your chance to shamelessly pad your post count and win fabulous prizes!

and it's only 3k since it needs to be done by next week.

We will award

A) THe person to get the 3,000th post

B) THe person with the most Top of Page Posts

C) THe person with the most posts in the thread

here are the rulez:

- 5 words per post

- no double posting, you need to wait for someone else to post before you can post again

- pics and smilies don't count to the 5 words

lets go!

Last edited by a moderator:
you should cancel your plans and post pad with the rest of us

padding post count is the way to go...

What? The hyatt doesn't have free wi-fi? What's up with that? Stay at a better hotel next time.

I stay there because I can get a room there on priceline for $60 a night which is cheaper than the shithole my company has a "negotiated rate" with at $99 a night.
but does the other place have free internet?

yeah cement what are the prizes. Although I think the 5 word requirement is going to be harder than you think. There have already been a several 4 worders.

Although I think the 5 word requirement is going to be harder than you think. There have already been a several 4 worders.
According to RG's rules, the 5 word post requirement only applies to the members of the survivor teams. Other members can post whatever they want and whenever they want.

Road Guy said:
The rules will be as follows , for members of the survivor teams:
You have to post at least 5 words in each post

You may not post smiley’s only, or pics only.

Survivor teams cannot “double post” right after their own post (similar to the rules of the 10,0000 post thread)

Other members of the board can post whatever they want. However we will run down alias’s if we see a repeated “bump” by some newbie 300X in one day…

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Top of Page master, I'd like to offer up the prize for TOP...a $40 gift card to that person from me. A few items about the prize:

1. The prize will go to the person who has the most top of page posts at the time this thread is announced as dead.

2. The gift card can be for anything that I can get a giftcard for at Albertson's. https://shop.albertsons.com/eCommerceWeb/In...GiftCardPartner

3. I'll be sending it out the week afterwards.

4. I'll be deciding any problems.

5. I am SO eligible to win. Be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back