Passed SEI and SEII!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTBSE

Reaction score
I finally got my results after such a long waiting. I passed both of SEI and SEII! Yeah!

It was my second time for SEI and first time for SEII. Even though the morning session of SEI almost got me. I really thought I might fail again.

I want to say thank you to this board. It is really nice and warm to have such a forum to go! :)

As a mother-to-be this year (shhh! Didn't tell the boss either of the good news yet), I feel really happy that I don't have to study regularly anymore!

Thank God!!!!

Cheers!

I finally got my results after such a long waiting. I passed both of SEI and SEII! Yeah!
It was my second time for SEI and first time for SEII. Even though the morning session of SEI almost got me. I really thought I might fail again.

I want to say thank you to this board. It is really nice and warm to have such a forum to go! :)

As a mother-to-be this year (shhh! Didn't tell the boss either of the good news yet), I feel really happy that I don't have to study regularly anymore!

Thank God!!!!

Cheers!

What state are you in? I'm still waiting for SEII results in Ohio. :( Congrats on the new addition.

What state are you in? I'm still waiting for SEII results in Ohio. :( Congrats on the new addition.
I am not in Ohio. Hang on there, I think the result will come in soon....

Good luck to you!

Thank God!!!!

Cheers!
Congrats on passing and on the pregnancy!!!

CONGRATS LTBSE!

What did you think of the SE II vs the SE I? Did you find it easier? Was it more "do-able" than the SE I?

Thanks!

McEngr

CONGRATS LTBSE!
What did you think of the SE II vs the SE I? Did you find it easier? Was it more "do-able" than the SE I?

Thanks!

McEngr
Anyone taken both the SE II and SE I? How'd they differ in terms of difficulty? I have both practice problems, but just want another opinion for a feeler.

Thanks!

^^McEngr, I think you already know my thoughts on the SEI vs SEII. The SEII I felt was way easier than the SEI.

CONGRATS LTBSE!

Thanks!

McEngr
Well, I felt the same way too. SE II is easier somehow. I guess the main reason is for those who already spent a lot of time on SEI, the ability of analysis problems and interpret codes is getting better anyway. If I start review SEII directly, I will still think it is not an easy exam.

The good thing about SEII is the time is not as stressful as SEI. I can have more chance to go over my notes and books and understand what is going on so as to be more confident about answering questions.

By the way, I spent about 80 hours for SEI review in April exam and about 120 hours for both SEI and SEII in Oct. exam. For me (not so smart anyway), I really think 200 hours review is worth and necessary.

Best wishes to other SE exam takers!

^^McEngr, I think you already know my thoughts on the SEI vs SEII. The SEII I felt was way easier than the SEI.
Hi Kevo,

I think I recall you saying that before. But, I have a feeling that you're smarter than the average bear. I'm taking the SE II and III for this entire year. I'll be frequenting this place till my results in January of next year.

You'll have to tell me how you're doing with the SE III for this April. At this point, I'm at a loss as to how to prepare for that exam. I've done lots of seismic work out here in Oregon, but this exam still seems to intimidate me.

^^ Ha ha! Not smarter. Just beat up exam-wise a bit more. :laugh:

Back