2nd postcard for CA applicants

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven_0078

Reaction score
Have any of you received the 2nd postcard confirming eligilibilty to sit for the PE exam in april. I submitted my application approximately 11 weeks ago and received the first post card about 10 days after i mailed the application. It didn't take them very long to cash my check either. I'm wondering if anyone has received the second postcard back yet confirming that the board has finished reviewing their application and has approved application to sit for the exam. If anyone has received the second postcard, approximately when did you mail the application to the California Board and how long after did you receive the 2nd postcard?

Anxiously waiting in Walnut Creek.

I received both postcards. I applied early November, got the 1st postcard 3 weeks after and the second card mid December. So about 1.5 months total for the 2nd postcard.

Have any of you received the 2nd postcard confirming eligilibilty to sit for the PE exam in april. I submitted my application approximately 11 weeks ago and received the first post card about 10 days after i mailed the application. It didn't take them very long to cash my check either. I'm wondering if anyone has received the second postcard back yet confirming that the board has finished reviewing their application and has approved application to sit for the exam. If anyone has received the second postcard, approximately when did you mail the application to the California Board and how long after did you receive the 2nd postcard? Anxiously waiting in Walnut Creek.

Back