What is OSBEELS doing now?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a PE examinee. What is OSBEELS(Oregon) doing now?
Jeymin: Do you know much about the accuracy of OSBEELS website in terms of PE exam registration deadline? I just passed my EIT and want to take the PE immediately, in April 2009. OSBEELS has given me misleading info before over the phone. I am hoping the deadline has not passed. Do you have any thoughts?

Jeymin: Do you know much about the accuracy of OSBEELS website in terms of PE exam registration deadline? I just passed my EIT and want to take the PE immediately, in April 2009. OSBEELS has given me misleading info before over the phone. I am hoping the deadline has not passed. Do you have any thoughts?
My only advice is good luck with OSBEELS, I know I didn't have any of it with them.

I am taking it in Washington where it costs only $65 to apply.

I just applied for comity in Oregon using a NCEES Record. I was shocked to discover that the fee is $375 (my first state was around $70 I think), and that the addresses on all the forms are STILL incorrect. (Fortunately I learned about the address issue from this board before sending everything in.) So now that they have my money, my application and my NCEES record, any idea how long before I get my license?

I just applied for comity in Oregon using a NCEES Record. I was shocked to discover that the fee is $375 (my first state was around $70 I think), and that the addresses on all the forms are STILL incorrect. (Fortunately I learned about the address issue from this board before sending everything in.) So now that they have my money, my application and my NCEES record, any idea how long before I get my license?

Who knows, I would suggest giving them a telephone call to ensure they received your packet and everything is in order for them to process it. You don't want to have to wait 2-3 weeks to get a note telling you they need something else, that will just further slow down the process.

Back