ARIZONA CHAYA ENGINEERING REVIEW COURSES CLASS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

Reaction score
DOES ANYBODY FROM ARIZONA KNOW ABOUT CHAYA ENGINEERING REVIEW COURSES CLASS ?

IS THIS CLASS USEFUL ?

YHANKS

DOES ANYBODY FROM ARIZONA KNOW ABOUT CHAYA ENGINEERING REVIEW COURSES CLASS ?
IS THIS CLASS USEFUL ?

YHANKS

Yes, I actually attended the Chaya Engineering Review Course right before this past Oct. 2009 EIT test. The classes were very helpful and useful - I actually went into the test with a great feeling that I have covered everything.

We went over the following sections:

Morning Test: Calculator (FX-115 ES, Math, chemistry, engr. econ, static/dynamics, strength materials, fluids, thermo, circuits, and material science.

Afternoon: I took the civil section and we went over Geo Tech, Water Resource, Transportation, Construction. Structurals I studied myself.

Do you have any specific question?

I am in Phoenix, Arizona. Where are you located?

A.

Yes, I actually attended the Chaya Engineering Review Course right before this past Oct. 2009 EIT test. The classes were very helpful and useful - I actually went into the test with a great feeling that I have covered everything.
We went over the following sections:

Morning Test: Calculator (FX-115 ES, Math, chemistry, engr. econ, static/dynamics, strength materials, fluids, thermo, circuits, and material science.

Afternoon: I took the civil section and we went over Geo Tech, Water Resource, Transportation, Construction. Structurals I studied myself.

Do you have any specific question?

I am in Phoenix, Arizona. Where are you located?

A.
yes i am in phoenix but for now i am just waiting for my pe exam result see what happen.

any way thanks

yes i am in phoenix but for now i am just waiting for my pe exam result see what happen. any way thanks

Good Morning

Yes, Chaya Engr offer Civil PE, Electrical PE and FE course.

URL is www.chayaengineering.com

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Back