Which states HAVE NOT received results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iowa

All of 100 test takers in the entire state and we are one of the last state's to get results...

Patience, patience. I know how hard it is. But, let's do Christmas for a couple of days and not get stressed about exam results.

BTW, I LOVE 3-4-5 triangles.

Iowa
All of 100 test takers in the entire state and we are one of the last state's to get results...
I bet we maybe had 50 and we're one of the last states thanks to alphabetical order...WY is still waiting. Board hasn't even seen anything from ELSES.

My girlfriend took (& passed) the PE here in WI, October 2007. She seemed to recall receiving her letter shortly after Christmas.

From reading other posts it looks like WI has been rather random in when they choose to get off their collective duff and mail the good/bad news out. I'm not confident that this will be the year where they break the record in returning results.

I'm not all that confident that I did pass the PE (PM Power) anyhow. Yet I'm not stressing too bad about it.

I'd just like to know how to proceed. Do I let go of all this PE test-prep mania and celebrate? Or do I start planning on how to pass the now "revamped" Electrical - Power exam in April? I'm deserving of either outcome. :dunno:

MinneSLOWta is still waiting too. :violin:
I took my FE in MinneSNOWta. It was such a long time ago that I can't recall how long results took to get back. Of course then there was no EB where I could see how other states had their results for weeks while I was still waiting.

My girlfriend took (& passed) the PE here in WI, October 2007. She seemed to recall receiving her letter shortly after Christmas.
From reading other posts it looks like WI has been rather random in when they choose to get off their collective duff and mail the good/bad news out. I'm not confident that this will be the year where they break the record in returning results.

I'm not all that confident that I did pass the PE (PM Power) anyhow. Yet I'm not stressing too bad about it.

I'd just like to know how to proceed. Do I let go of all this PE test-prep mania and celebrate? Or do I start planning on how to pass the now "revamped" Electrical - Power exam in April? I'm deserving of either outcome. :dunno:
I'm in the same boat. I'm not that confident either. Waiting on the California results (February) will put me behind the power curve in studying for the April exam. I guess I'll crack the books starting on the 5th of January and hope for the best.

New York is now a triple slacker. What ever happened to the city that never sleeps? Is the rest of the state in a coma?

I know why results for the PE are not available instantly after completing the exam, but there is clearly some sluggishness at hand with some of these states.

What a difference compared to the LEED exam, which either blasts your or congratulates you IMMIDIATELY following the test. I actually had the pleasure of being slapped down once and praised once with that exam, back in 2006.

:2cents:

Back