April 06 PE Passing List

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
rleon82

NSEARCH

EdinNO

VTEnviro

nathanc

mcdunnk9

DrFranz

Rhino

heidenAR

ngandy1000

jeb6294

PEwait

VaEngineer

udpolo15

jcox123

Farmboy

STLCARDS

tdthomas

kvt

jeb6294

rnorth

Brimstone

topduarte

SuperAlpha

DIAZWV

VTSkier

texasPEexpect

jciowa

leogeo

statedogg

meers

AK-PE

civengPE

Petergibbons

HMR_Struct

Tbak80

cdhanners

Adam

rdbse

dawn

MNEE

Timmy!

jasonr

kahuna64

kipper

gKnevada

hogfan1

dewd

Seajay

jdj

Nevadabob

H2O

hail2pitt98

SCPE

3doorsdwn

OR_CE

scwaiting

wutiger

pitlover

jgtkd

fuzzygreen

crazycatlady

knelli

stevedsr

tripp4640

jstandfest

Zango

egorka

txengr

csanped411

wpowell

Obsessed-EIT (Serene-PE)

frustrated

voodoo032

ZiaGuy

jtn2diving

JPMORGN11

engnrkitty

babu77

NoVaCE

moodyj2000

conradbl

uconngal

Twee

StallsPEinMD

silcoxjh

mak

cement

stevedsr

andrewd

Bertny

ehp

DFMIL

Luis_pr

Next time, the cut off will be 25 posts.

Nobody on the banner with less than that. It was a nightmare updating that thing. LOL.

(I got nothin else to do)

I think next time you will have to have 25 posts to get in the banner
Let's make 'em pass an Engineerboards ethics exam too!! :D

Ed
What sort of questions do you propose?

Here's one...

You've been spending quite a bit of time on one particular job working for a sultry vixen of a client. One Friday evening after working late to beat a deadline, you are the only two left in the office, as everyone else has gone home.

Months of unresolved sexual tension between you and a shitty love life at home threaten to boil over. When your client asks to see your "exam pencil," Do you:

A - Kindly rebuff her advances, comment you are a married man, and head straight home. The following Monday you ask your boss to be off the job due to a conflict of interest.

B - Try to brush it off and continue working on your project, telling no one what happened.

C - Agree to meet her for a secret rendezvous, off the clock and away from company office space. Test the waters and see if she'd like a threesome with the secretary while you're at it.

D - Get her good and drunk and go at it like a couple of horny antelopes. As you get dressed and prepare to leave, inform her that you are going to expense the $100 in body shots to the project, and bill them for the 2 hours spent "improving client relations."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think next time you will have to have 25 posts to get in the banner
Let's make 'em pass an Engineerboards ethics exam too!! :D

Ed
What sort of questions do you propose?

Here's one...

You've been spending quite a bit of time on one particular job working for a sultry vixen of a client. One Friday evening after working late to beat a deadline, you are the only two left in the office, as everyone else has gone home.

Months of unresolved sexual tension and a shitty love life at home threaten to boil over. When your client asks to see your "exam pencil," Do you:

A - Kindly rebuff her advances, comment you are a married man, and head straight home. The following Monday you ask your boss to be off the job due to a conflict of interest.

B - Try to brush it off and continue working on your project, telling no one what happened.

C - Agree to meet her for a secret rendezvous, off the clock and away from company office space. Test the waters and see if she'd like a threesome with the secretary while you're at it.

D - Get her good and drunk and go at it like a couple of horny antelopes. As you get dressed and prepare to leave, inform her that you are going to expense the $100 in body shots to the project, and bill them for the 2 hours spent "improving client relations."
Who have you been talking to?

The way I get through images like that is I bring my own exam pencil (which is against the rules)- if you know what I mean.

Ed

I heard it ran out of lead too quickly if you catch my drift.
Only been a problem of mine a few times.

However, sometimes my pencil goes along time without finding something to write on. :(

married life.

That's why I always carry my own #2 pencil with a handy pocket sharpener

" We're back... I heard you missed us! I brought my pencil... Now give me something to write on!"

Sound familiar? Name that tune!

Ed

Back