MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudpuppy

Reaction score
For those of you waiting in MI, let us know when you hear. Thankfully I'm not waiting for results myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :party-smiley-048:

The letter was post marked 17 DEC 08, and I suppose it should have been delivered yesterday if it weren't for the 13"+ snow we received.

^Heh, the mail truck got stuck in the snow in the middle of my street yesterday.

I received my letter today from ELSES: PASS, First Try. Electrical / Electronics!
Congrabulations! :multiplespotting: :w00t:

you must get your mail early, because for me. . .

:mail-296:

:waitwall:

Wait for it. . . .

:pASSED2: FE

:w00t: :multiplespotting: :woot:

Congratulations to Metroplex and others who've passed.

I did get my mail a little while ago, but nothing still.

Maybe, Monday. My location is kind of rural.

We've been out visiting family all day, but now I feel bad becuase I just want to leave to go home and check the mail.

Congrats EM and metroplex. Good Luck DWP, looking likely you'll know by Christmas (if thats' a good thing).

Reply to MP: Possibly two tests, i'm gettin old ;) ; i may just pick one to pursue - MI doesn't allow you to 'double-dip' experience towards the PS & PE (i.e., you can't claim same 4 yrs for both exams), and 8 yrs to get 2 licenses is a long haul at my age - IL might be different.

And finally, lets not forget the thing i really need now. . .EMPLOYMENT! No harshin' the buzz w/ the 'E-word', LOL!

Thanx mjunak & good luck DWP!

Well, no luck for me today (no letter that is). I guess they didn't make it up to mid-Michigan yet.

Congratulations EM! :multiplespotting:

And all others that passed. The 3 people I knew that took it all passed too.

I received my letter on Saturday and I passed the Civil- construction exam.

Congrats, EM and mikeherbon. My mail usually comes between 3 and 4. I think I'll call the wife in a little while and ask her to check. If it's there, I'll ask her to open it. I can't wait!

My wife just called and the mail arrived.

PASSED!

Civil/Transportation.

Now just 3 more months (seems to be what others have said) for all the paperwork and I'll have a stamp. Probably years more before my compnay will let me use said stamp...

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :w00t:

Have a drink or 2 or 3 or. . . .!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back