PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosco6

Reaction score
I talked to a woman at EES and she said they had the results and were entering them into the database right now. She said they will snail mail them out after they are finished. Looks like at least another week of waiting. :smileyballs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I assume that is EES's database and not the License Verification database.

Guess I will try and forget about it for the weekend.

Thanks for the info. I assume that is EES's database and not the License Verification database.
Guess I will try and forget about it for the weekend.

Yes, EES's database. She said they would mail them out right after they had finished recording them.

I think EES and all of the other testing services that don't offer online test results or email notification need to get their sh!t together. The technology has been around long enough now that any "professional" service should be able to figure it out. :waitwall:

I hear you there. Once the tests are scored, emails should be sent out to everyone.

But we are talking about a state agency in PA... they are not exactly known for efficiency or customer service.

I hear you there. Once the tests are scored, emails should be sent out to everyone.
But we are talking about a state agency in PA... they are not exactly known for efficiency or customer service.

I don't care when....as long as its good news....last winter, New Years Eve, I found out I missed by about 3 questions....what a lousy way to bring in the New Year....hoping for better this time....missed by about 2 questions in April....getting closer....but this wait sucks.

Anybody know how up to date the state's list of registered PE's is? I mean, is it possible we can find out from that online before we get our letters, or do we have to pay additional fees in PA before we are registered or something once we pass?

I don't care when....as long as its good news....last winter, New Years Eve, I found out I missed by about 3 questions....what a lousy way to bring in the New Year....hoping for better this time....missed by about 2 questions in April....getting closer....but this wait sucks.
Anybody know how up to date the state's list of registered PE's is? I mean, is it possible we can find out from that online before we get our letters, or do we have to pay additional fees in PA before we are registered or something once we pass?
That's a general question...not assuming that I passed....don't want to upset the Gods or something and doom my chances of making it this time! :sharkattack:

That's a general question...not assuming that I passed....don't want to upset the Gods or something and doom my chances of making it this time! :sharkattack:

I don't know, but it hasn't stopped me from periodically checking it.

Hi guys. I'm here waiting this out, also. I'll have to admit that I'm not as nervous this time around. I'm pretty certain I failed again, so the wait isn't that bad.

But anyways, in regard to the question about online updating, I don't think your status is updated until long after letters are received. My brother passed last year and said his name wasn't updated for a while, and there is also a fee that has to be paid before you're registered. Hope this helps.

So, in PA, NCEES sends the exam results? Their website says otherwise. It says the licensing board sends them out. Which is it?

I think it is EES that sends out the results. Not NCEES. EES is the group that we applied for the exam through.

EDIT:

I may not be correct on this. I just checked my confirmation email, for the exam approval, it has a Harrisburg address/office name.

I think it is EES that sends out the results. Not NCEES. EES is the group that we applied for the exam through.
EDIT:

I may not be correct on this. I just checked my confirmation email, for the exam approval, it has a Harrisburg address/office name.

I did some calling around last week and it is EES that will send our results out through the mail. See my first post.

Be sure to post here when you get your results.
Will do. I wonder how long we will have to wait. It is getting harder and harder to focus on other things knowing the test is scored but, not to me yet.

I hope EES gets them out as fasts as possible.

Based on past exams, I bet they'll be here at the beginning of next week. Good luck everyone!!

I had some correspondence going back and forth with one of the directors in charge of PA at EES and I received this from him last Thursday. Figured you guys might want to see this...

"Well....PE grades have been received and uploaded; I'm waiting for the grade printouts so I can get them stuffed and reconciled. Next week only has two business days for us, and there's only the three after that; but I'm going to try to get the grades out the door next week. If I don't succeed, I'm sure I'll have them out the following week (and hopefully I haven't jinxed myself by saying so)... "

So it seems the earliest day we are possibly looking at would be in our mailboxes the 26th or 27th. Keep your fingers crossed. Have a good Christmas

Thanks for the update. Merry Christmas to you, too and everyone else on the board.

Well, at least I can stop contemplating leaving work early to go check my mail for the next couple days. I wish i was given off wednesday and friday like EES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back