Where is the counter?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yel38

Reaction score
Congrats to all who past and good luck to all who will retake the exam but where is the counter? I'm still waiting for the results from CT. I want to know how many days, hours , minutes and don't forget the seconds i've been waiting.

Please restore it.

:brickwall:

Congrats to all who past and good luck to all who will retake the exam but where is the counter? I'm still waiting for the results from CT. I want to know how many days, hours , minutes and don't forget the seconds i've been waiting.Please restore it.

:brickwall:

Yeah, those of us who took the exam with castle worldwide will be waiting for another month! So leave it up for awhile!

What is this castle worldwide? international PE exam takers? they get their results BEFORE California??? wtf.

Castle Worldwide is the company that administers New Yorks exam. I'm sure the also admin a few other states also.

NY FE exam taker here, and I spoke to Castle yesterday. They haven't started the reporting process yet, and it'll likely be at least another week or two before results start coming in. State office said to call them after 12 weeks (Jan. 16/17) if we haven't received anything. So we get to sit tight for now. :brickwall:

NY FE exam taker here, and I spoke to Castle yesterday. They haven't started the reporting process yet, and it'll likely be at least another week or two before results start coming in. State office said to call them after 12 weeks (Jan. 16/17) if we haven't received anything. So we get to sit tight for now. :brickwall:
My bad, I count dates wrong! I can't wait my result!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back