MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McCalf

Reaction score
Anyone know how quickly DLLR updates the successful candidates list on their website after NCEES releases results?

http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/prof_eng/pe_passlist.htm

I read in another post that MD usually releases results the first week in January, but I think they might update the website sooner...

Good Luck All

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how quickly DLLR updates the successful candidates list on their website after NCEES releases results?
http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/prof_eng/pe_passlist.htm

I read in another post that MD usually releases results the first week in January, but I think they might update the website sooner...

Good Luck All
When I called DLLR the other day, Pam Edwards told me that they generally mail the results the week after they get it from ELSES. I contacted ELSES today and they said the results are being mailed out to state boards this week.

So, I would think we should expect the results by the end of next week

When I called DLLR the other day, Pam Edwards told me that they generally mail the results the week after they get it from ELSES. I contacted ELSES today and they said the results are being mailed out to state boards this week.
It takes about 2 weeks for all results to get mailed to state boards. MD tends to post results the 1st week of January. Word of warning, the April 2008 results were received via snail mail about 1 week before the website was updated. Not typical, but it happened. Good luck MD, just enjoy the holidays with good friends and family. Results will be here soon.

I didn't think Maryland was affiliated with ELSES. Do you mean NCEES? Either way I don't realistically expect results until the 1st week of January because that's when they came the past two years. However, I do notice the "find who is licensed" link has been down the past few days so maybe that means something, but we'll see.

I didn't think Maryland was affiliated with ELSES. Do you mean NCEES? Either way I don't realistically expect results until the 1st week of January because that's when they came the past two years. However, I do notice the "find who is licensed" link has been down the past few days so maybe that means something, but we'll see.
Yeah, I meant to say NCEES. Even, I've been checking "find who is licensed" link since the beginning of the week but to no avail. And not only professional engineer but all other professions' links are also not working.

Yeah, I meant to say NCEES. Even, I've been checking "find who is licensed" link since the beginning of the week but to no avail. And not only professional engineer but all other professions' links are also not working.
the link works now but as I've found out, the successful candidates have to register to be licensed after getting the results, so the names wouldn't appear on the license search until after you've been notified of passing.

however, I'm not sure about the raw list of successful candidates that they post on the dllr website, maybe they update that before sending the results out? who knows, I guess we'll just have to wait and see and hopefully no later than Jan 3rdish we'll know...

Did anybody contact DLLR this week. It looks like NCEES already sent the results to DLLR. All the best to everyone who took the PE and FE exam.

Does anyone has any idea when will Maryland State Bord will release the PE results.

This wait has been so painful than anything this year. It hurts.

Does anyone has any idea when will Maryland State Bord will release the PE results.
This wait has been so painful than anything this year. It hurts.

Best thing to do on this site is to look around a little bit before starting a new thread. there's a good chance it's already being discussed. And in this case, it's about halfway down the board.

Maryland discussion already underway

good luck!

No, it will occur at the same time. Grades will be mailed approximately the first week of Jan.

----- Original Message -----

To: <[email protected]>

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:56 AM

Subject: Quick Question

Will the "Successful Candidates - P&P Examination October 2008" list be posted prior to the distribution of results via US Mail? And if so, when do you anticipate that the http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/prof_eng/pe_passlist.htm will be updated?

Thank you,

Steve

No, it will occur at the same time. Grades will be mailed approximately the first week of Jan.
----- Original Message -----

To: <[email protected]>

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:56 AM

Subject: Quick Question

Will the "Successful Candidates - P&P Examination October 2008" list be posted prior to the distribution of results via US Mail? And if so, when do you anticipate that the http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/prof_eng/pe_passlist.htm will be updated?

Thank you,

Steve

Thanks. But I guess that does possibly leave the possibility that the list will be updated a couple days before we actually receieve the results? It's possible. Oh well I hate waiting.....must concentrate on other things...

The wait is almost over MD! Probably in 8 to 11 days. Good luck!!! Hopefully, the website will be updated before snail mail. That did not happen for the April 2008 exam (the website list was updated a week after snail mail), but I think it was a fluke. The license lookup tool will not be updated until you send in your $60+ after you get the snail mail results. Happy holidays!!!

Does anybody know why its taking them so long to post the results. Almost all the states have their results posted.

Does anybody know why its taking them so long to post the results. Almost all the states have their results posted.

Maryland is not an ELSES state. So AFTER all the ELSES states get results, then the non-ELSES states get results in alphabetical order. Don't worry, Maryland is right on track for the past few years. Maryland typically post results online around January 3rd. As I've mentioned before, the April 2008 examinees received the snail mail BEFORE the website was updated. That isn't typical, but it did happen. So at the end of this week or very early next week you will be doing ... :party-smiley-048:

Maryland is not an ELSES state. So AFTER all the ELSES states get results, then the non-ELSES states get results in alphabetical order. Don't worry, Maryland is right on track for the past few years. Maryland typically post results online around January 3rd. As I've mentioned before, the April 2008 examinees received the snail mail BEFORE the website was updated. That isn't typical, but it did happen. So at the end of this week or very early next week you will be doing ... :party-smiley-048:
I hope I passed. After looking at NCEES pass rates my heart beat went up. Now i'm concenrned abt my results.

Thanks MBPARKS and GOOD luck to all of you who took the exam. I hope all the candidates from Maryland PASSED!!!(which is impossible, but lets be +ve).

GOOD LUCK again and keep your fingers crossed.

I hope I passed. After looking at NCEES pass rates my heart beat went up. Now i'm concenrned abt my results. Thanks MBPARKS and GOOD luck to all of you who took the exam. I hope all the candidates from Maryland PASSED!!!(which is impossible, but lets be +ve).

GOOD LUCK again and keep your fingers crossed.
I am an A+ but want to B+ now haha! I think Monday will be the day. Good luck to everyone.

This wait is stressing me out and impacting my personal life. I have been on edge for the past week and a half!! Give me my results Maryland DLLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back