ARKANSAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NowPE!

Reaction score
Has anyone received results in Arkansas? :deadhorse:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkansas Results? When? Mailed? E-mailed? Posted on Arkansas Board Site? 13 people look, but nobody replies. Typical lazy Arkansans.

He already answered the question himself....
Lol I suppose you're right! I figured they had plenty of people calling already, so I spared them the call. The website says nothing about the PE exam yet. Does anyone know if they post the results for the PE the same way they do for the surveyors? I was hoping someone had already called the board and knew something. Sorry about the Lazy Arkansan comment. It was just to get someone to answer. Arkansans are some of the hardest working people I know, so I thought that would get somebody fired up enough to reply.

I just got an e-mail back from the Arkansas board regarding the PE results. It said....

We plan to post them under the Hot Topics box on our website so keep checking back daily.

http://www.arkansas.gov/pels/

NCEES releases exam results to the Arkansas Board 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date. This means that you will probably not see anything this week and be looking for a letter.

Arkansas results are out! Check out the Arkansas pe board website under What's Hot.

I passed!!! Civil/Trans. Second try.

Failed again. You know I am sick and tired of giving the board my money. I am thinking of giving up the engineering career all together. What's the point anyway? Trying to be an engineer is costing too much money and effort for the reward. To hell with it!

Sorry to hear about your results. Maybe you can take a break and reconsider in the spring.
Thanks for the encouragement. I need it. I am very discouraged about this. This is the 4th time I've taken this **** exam and I have gotten a 62, 68, and 69 the first three tries. I am afraid to know what my score was this time.

Back