STATES that have RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjdecuir

Reaction score
Can we start a list of which states have received their results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets keep a running post of the states that have results

SC - 12/16

I am waiting for Oklahoma Board to mail results. Has any body from non-emailing states got result by mail?

The Minnesota Board hasn't even recieved the results NCEES yet, they said they would mail them out within 5 days of reciept. I'm thinking end of next week at the earliest.

http://www.els-examreg.org/ If your state is administered by ELSES, go to this website. Click your state and scroll to the very bottom. It will give you the answer on e-mailing vs. non.
Will a link be provided on the ELSES site once email results are ready? I am in Georgia and it says at the bottom of the page...."NCEES releases exam results to the Georgia Board 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date." It does not say anything about emailing results.

GA is not an emailing state. Check South Carolina and you will notice the difference in the verbage at the bottom of the page.

GA is not an emailing state. Check South Carolina and you will notice the difference in the verbage at the bottom of the page.
Thanks.....I guess it back to refreshing the Georgia Secretary of State page every 5 mins!! LOL.

^ I'm in the same boat that ELSES releases results to our state, who then does whatever and sends them out. Usually they send those out after all the direct mail goes out. My board still has not seen results. I'm guessing that it will be a week for so before they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back