STATES that have RESULTS - OCT 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
cjdecuir

STATES that have RESULTS

Lets keep a running post of the states that have results

SC - 12/16

Edited by DVINNY

I am waiting for Oklahoma Board to mail results. Has any body from non-emailing states got result by mail?

Edited by ck_b2001

Colorado

The Minnesota Board hasn't even recieved the results NCEES yet, they said they would mail them out within 5 days of reciept. I'm thinking end of next week at the earliest.

Edited by modr0010

http://www.els-examreg.org/ If your state is administered by ELSES, go to this website. Click your state and scroll to the very bottom. It will give you the answer on e-mailing vs. non.

http://www.els-examreg.org/ If your state is administered by ELSES, go to this website. Click your state and scroll to the very bottom. It will give you the answer on e-mailing vs. non.

Will a link be provided on the ELSES site once email results are ready? I am in Georgia and it says at the bottom of the page...."NCEES releases exam results to the Georgia Board 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date." It does not say anything about emailing results.

GA is not an emailing state. Check South Carolina and you will notice the difference in the verbage at the bottom of the page.

GA is not an emailing state. Check South Carolina and you will notice the difference in the verbage at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.....I guess it back to refreshing the Georgia Secretary of State page every 5 mins!! LOL.

^ I'm in the same boat that ELSES releases results to our state, who then does whatever and sends them out. Usually they send those out after all the direct mail goes out. My board still has not seen results. I'm guessing that it will be a week for so before they do.

Thanks.....I guess it back to refreshing the Georgia Secretary of State page every 5 mins!! LOL.

I am hoping they start updating this afternoon or tomorrow. I am tied of checking, but I can't stop. I need help.

I am hoping they start updating this afternoon or tomorrow. I am tied of checking, but I can't stop. I need help.

I hear ya'. I know that I'll get an email on my Texas PE google group when they are up, but I keep checking in the hopes that I can beat it out by a couple minutes I guess.

I hear ya'. I know that I'll get an email on my Texas PE google group when they are up, but I keep checking in the hopes that I can beat it out by a couple minutes I guess.

The question is will you check your results or alert the group first?

The question is will you check your results or alert the group first?

A guy who works for the board sends the alert out...I'd check my own results first. No question about it.

I was hoping that ELSES releases results to all states at the same time (that's how some state's applicants can check via email). OK board told me that they have not recieved it as of today. So i am hoping the earliest will be next week or after X-mas.