Why is NCEES trying to torture us?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3sACharm

Reaction score
Some people have gotten emails from NCEES stating if you login to Elses-examreg.org that you can request your results be emailed to you (if your state uses NCEES to deliver results).

I didn't get an email fromn NCEES, but I logged in and my results were "ready" to be emailed...but I've been waiting for 20 minutes and nothing has arrived at my email!!! What gives?!! Has anyone else had this experience today? Does anyone else think this is cruel and unusual????

Also, does anyone else feel as nauseous as I do knowing the results are in? <Gulp>

This sucks, I was not nervous like this at all after april, but I know I will not sleep tonight if nothing comes in.

Where does it say that you can request that e-mail, it is not there for me yet.
If you login to: http://www.els-examreg.org/ it would show up at the top of the screen under a box called NCEES RESULTS. Here's what it says in the box:

"Your examination results are available.

Click the button below and your results will be e-mailed to <your email>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If the e-mail address above is incorrect, change it by clicking the "Update my profile" link below. If you do not receive your results e-mail, ensure that messages from [email protected] are not being blocked or filtered by your e-mail program or server. It may take up to an hour for your e-mail to be received due to the volume of requests our server may receive."

It does say that it may take up to an hour due to the volume of requests they receive....grrrrrrr........

It was the first thing that showed up when i logged in. There was a button to click to send the results.
Does that wotk for all states? I was under the impression that mine (AL) would get the results and send a letter, and that was the only way to find out.

im right there with you guys. I did mine about 45 min ago and still waiting. this sucks!!!!!

Well good luck everyone while we wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my eye stops twitching finally......

Unfortunately it appears that their server is getting flooded with requests right now. I know this is anecdotal but I have 3 people here in this office that are doing the same right now. One guy got through at 2:00 and after that there have been a number of folks waiting for hours. I fear some of them are ready to start jumping out of windows.

I was debating whether or not to get my results sent. I went ahead and clicked on the send results button. Now the wait begins.

Unfortunately it appears that their server is getting flooded with requests right now. I know this is anecdotal but I have 3 people here in this office that are doing the same right now. One guy got through at 2:00 and after that there have been a number of folks waiting for hours. I fear some of them are ready to start jumping out of windows.
I sit by a window....hmmm.....tempting....

I was debating whether or not to get my results sent. I went ahead and clicked on the send results button. Now the wait begins.
Debating huh? Yeah I bet you were ready to hit that "ask me again in 2 weeks button" instead of the send results button weren't you...?

I sit by a window....hmmm.....tempting....
Stupid semi-buried building. I would have to climb out my window and jump back in for it to have any effect. I think I may just pull my book shelf (which is overloaded with all the books I used to study) over on myself.

Buff, good luck man. I didn't realize you were dealing with a dry spell and :waitwall: . Hopefully you pass and Mrs. Buff rewards you in the buff tonight.
Hopefully either way. I would much rather a 'Congatulations!' romp than a pity one, but I'll take what I can get.

Back