NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unccivil

Reaction score
It looks like the magic PE number for the NC website is 034949

From the looks of it, they've given numbers to the commity applicants (034948 and back). If we get 034949 with an in-state address, then start we can start checking.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the magic PE number for the NC website is 034949
From the looks of it, they've given numbers to the commity applicants (034948 and back). If we get 034949 with an in-state address, then start we can start checking.
I know from years past that they can add a few comity licenses in at any time. Just don't freak out if you see a change until you evaluate it. Even an in-state address could be a comity applicant who transferred from another state.

Good luck.

ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE NC BOARD? OR SEE IT POSTED UNDER THE 'DIRECTORY' SEARCH? Please reply......I'm don't see my name and I am having a heart attack. thanks

I would think it would be tomorrow before the get their database updated, maybe longer, it all depends on how they process the NCEES results. so find something to distract yourself.

and Good luck!

034948 is the last posted number the NC directory. The last handful of numbers are states other than NC so they must have started with all the reciprocity license updates. The wait to see my name appear is worse than waiting for Christmas as a little kid. I wish NC would adapt the email option like Florida does. Good luck to everyone!

I passed in NC in 2007. It may be several days before they post new PE's. If you passed the EIT, you have to wait for the USPS mail. There also could be a few more comity licensees posted before they post examinees. They add them throughout the year. Be patient. I know how it feels. Good luck.

034948 is the last posted number the NC directory. The last handful of numbers are states other than NC so they must have started with all the reciprocity license updates. The wait to see my name appear is worse than waiting for Christmas as a little kid. I wish NC would adapt the email option like Florida does. Good luck to everyone!
I would suggest entering 035000 or 035100 in the directory. A week or so ago the number was 034927 (not 034948). I entered in that number and a result came back, so I put in my name and no result. Talk about feeling sick. After a few long minutes, I entered in some more numbers and realized that they only added about 20 names. Make sure they add a large number, so you can save yourself the nausea.

I would suggest entering 035000 or 035100 in the directory. A week or so ago the number was 034927 (not 034948). I entered in that number and a result came back, so I put in my name and no result. Talk about feeling sick. After a few long minutes, I entered in some more numbers and realized that they only added about 20 names. Make sure they add a large number, so you can save yourself the nausea.

I know that feeling! I checked on 12/2 and again on 12/9, saw the same jump. I don't expect to pass, but I was still feeling pretty funky.

I search my name and the other 4 people you I know took the test with me. I want to be # 35,000 but i since they are said to go ABC I doubt 52 people with A-Be names passed this time, 330 was the total count

Do we have any idea how long the process takes from here? It seems that the board would have recieved the results from ELSES yesterday (or previously). I am dying over here. I can't wait any longer. I can't focus on anything else right now...

BTW, Good Luck to all!

Do we have any idea how long the process takes from here? It seems that the board would have recieved the results from ELSES yesterday (or previously). I am dying over here. I can't wait any longer. I can't focus on anything else right now... BTW, Good Luck to all!
Did you call Ncbels? How did you know that they received it yesterday?

Did you call Ncbels? How did you know that they received it yesterday?
It is based on assumption. NCEESS released the results of the exam to ELSES (the test administrator). The ELSES released the results (via e-mail) to individuals from states that allow ELSES to report directly. I would seem that the states that don't have ELSES direct reporting, would have recieved notification of the results at the same time. I think they have the info, they just haven't posted it yet.

It is based on assumption. ELSES released the results of the exam (via e-mail) to individuals from states that allow ELSES to report directly. I would seem that the states that don't allow direct reporting, would have recieved notification of the results at the same time or prior. I think they have the info, they just haven't posted it yet.
i tried my name in the directory (NCbels.org). Nothing came. Hopefully they haven't posted it yet.

i tried my name in the directory (NCbels.org). Nothing came. Hopefully they haven't posted it yet.
The last issued NC PE number is 034948. Type in a number > 034948. If there is a match, then they have added new PE's. Then put in your name and HOPE your name comes up.

The last issued NC PE number is 034948. Type in a number > 034948. If there is a match, then they have added new PE's. Then put in your name and HOPE your name comes up.
It could STILL be license numbers added by comity. Don't freak out and think you failed if it is still just a few added and most are from out of state.

Good luck, y'all.

Thanks for Info. I think still they haven't placed the names/number on the website

I know from years past that they can add a few comity licenses in at any time. Just don't freak out if you see a change until you evaluate it. Even an in-state address could be a comity applicant who transferred from another state. Good luck.
Actually, they only add license numbers when the board meets. The board met on Dec 11 and 12 and on Monday, numbers 034927 through 034948 were added...names A-V...all out of state....all with 2009 expirations.

Not saying it's set in stone, but 034949 is a pretty good guess.

Actually, they only add license numbers when the board meets. The board met on Dec 11 and 12 and on Monday, numbers 034927 through 034948 were added...names A-V...all out of state....all with 2009 expirations.
Not saying it's set in stone, but 034949 is a pretty good guess.

Wait. Numbers 034927-034948 were added before Monday. It was at least a week ago. I know it because I thought that I failed.

Do you know when they met previously?

I called the NC board today and the secretary told me that they have yet to receive results? and that it would be another week until they process them and update the website with the new PE #'s......not sure if she is correct or not, but she last year it was the 28th of December that people were informed......does this sound right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back