ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarara

Reaction score
Waiting ......................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no word for AZ results? Or are the rest of you actually working??

I got mine, too. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest!

I passed! Structures depth. Yay!

For any state which has the exam handled by ELSES:

NCEES has released the results for the October 2008 Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) examinations. Your exam results will be available online until 12:00 a.m. EST, December 22, 2008. To access your results, please log in to your ELSES account and follow the instructions posted. Your exam results will then be e-mailed to you as a pdf attachment. If you do not receive your results by e-mail or if you need to access your results after the deadline, please contact ELSES for assistance at 877-536-7729.

Cantaloup, that is exactly what made my heart beat 1000 bpm! And then the pdf attachment simply said 'pass fail letter' and of course my eyes only read 'fail' so my heard dropped when I clicked on it. Then I read 'pass' and I had to ask a co-worker to read the letter to make sure that my eyes weren't fooling me!

I thought for sure that I was going to have to re-take it in April. Now on to start studying for the SE exams!

And good luck to everyone still waiting to hear, especially those in CA.

If you are going to be adding a pencil to your NCEES collection, don't let it get you down... I've been there and know how hard it is. Keep your head up and know that you WILL pass!! :)

Congratulations to all they passed

i didnt pass for first time :deadhorse:

this is my report

Breadth - Construction 38

Breadth - Geotechnical 38

Breadth - Structural 88

Breadth - Transportation 38

Breadth - Water/Envir 62

Earthwork Construction and Layout 25

Estimating Quantities and Costs 29

Construction Operations and Methods 17

scheduling 57

Material Quality Control and Production 50

Temporary Structures 20

Worker Health, Safety, and Environment 33

Other Topics 50

Well, way to go everyone. I think the BTR should issue numbers this week if they got our scores today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back