SC results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad for anybody waiting. I remember almost going crazy. I had just joined EB.com and that's the only thing that helped me get through.

I feel bad for anybody waiting. I remember almost going crazy. I had just joined EB.com and that's the only thing that helped me get through.
I am at the brink. The 10k was a great distraction, but now with that over, I am checking my email every 15 minutes or so to see if the results have been released.

When I was waiting, after April, 2007 exam, I found out that I could check the NC Board website to see if they had updated it. I was pretty sure that I would see it there before anything else. I was checking about every 10 minutes. Sometimes, 3 times in 10 minutes. My husband knew the website, too, so he was looking and called me at work to tell me that I was listed as a PE. All I can offer is good luck and hang in there.

Shoot, I was waiting for my number to pop up on SC's licensee lookup so I'd be official. Got the letter Saturday, and I think my number was posted Thursday.

Hang in there...shouldn't be too long now.

I am at the brink. The 10k was a great distraction, but now with that over, I am checking my email every 15 minutes or so to see if the results have been released.
that's why I am glad Alabama still goes the snail mail route. I don't have to worry about getting the results during the middle of the day, unprepared.

I'd guess that you SC guys are sitting right now at your computer with two windows open, one for this thread, and one for your e-mail, hitting refresh continuously and alternately.

Back