FE Oct.2008 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m151755

Reaction score
I went on the FE Exam Disscussion board located at the ELSES site for Texas and noticed that several people are saying that the results would appear online around the 15th of Dec. Is this true? Can anyone here confirm this? Is it really typical for us to get our results online before they are mailed to us?

Thanks.

I went on the FE Exam Disscussion board located at the ELSES site for Texas and noticed that several people are saying that the results would appear online around the 15th of Dec. Is this true? Can anyone here confirm this? Is it really typical for us to get our results online before they are mailed to us?
Thanks.
can't answer to the first part, but yes in many states online results are often posted before snail mail letter arrive.

it's on the texas board's website. The like says exam grades. They are not up yet for this year for the PE at least.

FYI - If it works the same as last year, the link will work for October '08 grades before they actually change the text to say that results are available online for the October 2008 exams.

Last year, the results were posted in the evening of Wednesday 12/19 , so it's getting close.

Anyone in Massachusetts receive theirs?

I am out of town so I can't check my mail...I won't be back til early January....

Back