FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PE UET LHE

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Did any body know when FL results will be out. Any body called ELSES or NCEES. Please share. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,Did any body know when FL results will be out. Any body called ELSES or NCEES. Please share. Thanks
Florida PE Results will come anytime after Dec 17th. It is my gut feeling that Florida folks will start to get results Dec 17th ~ Dec 20th, as late. Do not waste your time calling NCEES. They know nothing about it. You might call ELSES since they are the ones mailing the results directly to you.

:multiplespotting:

FL results are in! I didn't get a notification email, but went straight to the ELSES site where there was an option to email my results to myself.

PASS!

:party-smiley-048:

FL results are in! I didn't get a notification email, but went straight to the ELSES site where there was an option to email my results to myself.

PASS!

Congrats, aphex!

I did the same thing as aphex. As a first timer I passed too!!! :multiplespotting:

Oh yeah - I did Structures afternoon.

PASS!

Congrats aphex !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I did the same thing as aphex. As a first timer I passed too!!! :multiplespotting:
Oh yeah - I did Structures afternoon.
Congrats GTEngineer !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Got my result in email.... I PASSED !!! I m from Florida... Thanks a lot engineerboards.com

PASS!

Congratulations!

So where is this option to email results to self?? I can not find it.....

PASS!

Congrats! :appl:

Which module did you take?

I got my FL results tonite.... Failed. This is my 2nd Failure... Anyone know what happens after the 3rd Faliure? Is it just that you would have to re-submit the original PE Application or would you also be made to take some educational courses? I want to plan my 3rd attempt accordingly.

I got my FL results tonite.... Failed. This is my 2nd Failure... Anyone know what happens after the 3rd Faliure? Is it just that you would have to re-submit the original PE Application or would you also be made to take some educational courses? I want to plan my 3rd attempt accordingly.

People who did not fail.... never give up... I does not mean anything... just learn from the experience and think positive.... after so much studying you will end up being better because you are absorbing more knowledge.... just learn from the experience and focus on the areas that need more work.... get enough material and take it easy...

remember that Einstein failed in school yet he demonstrated to be smarter than everybody else.

If you frustrate yourself, that is when you lose...... When you do your best, pray for the best, think positive and focus your body, mind and soul, miracles happen.

Let me tell you by experience that an exam does not reflects your real potential, see how many smart people around the planet have brought the world to a collapse.

Ease yourself, learn from the experience and unlock your potential... Do not let small things affect you so bad. Things affect you in the degree that you allow it..

Never give up hope... and... no expectations=no decpeptions..

My best wishes..... always

Congratulations!
So where is this option to email results to self?? I can not find it.....
It was like front and center of the page that pops when you log in. I think it will be very obvious when it is available.

Good luck!!

I p-p-p-passed after the third try in water resources :multiplespotting: . This whole experience has been a living hell but it is worth every minute of it to see those beautiful letters PASS.

Most states allow 3 attempts without additional justification. I took my PE 4 times before I passed. Don't give up. Check with your state and they will be able to tell you how to proceed. I'm glad that you are planning to go again. Good luck.

I passed!!! :party-smiley-048:

Thanks to all on engineerboards!

BTW: took structures afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back