LOUISIANA RESULT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charmless.k

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when we should be getting a email of the result? :waitwall:

Not sure but i hope its faster being sent via email straight from elses.
After the April exam I got LA results by email on June 10, or 63 days later. If the delay is the same for October that still puts you right at Christmas.

After the April exam I got LA results by email on June 10, or 63 days later. If the delay is the same for October that still puts you right at Christmas.
I hope to have a good Christmas. :party-smiley-048:

I took the exam in October 2007, and I remember getting the letter about 3 days before Christmas.

Every time I get an email I get butterflies......... I am starting not to like the little Outlook envelope in my system tray......

Hey, I remember the feeling. I can't make it any easier, except to suggest that you hang out here to get emotional support.

:)

Just got off of the phone with ELSES and was told that the surveying was released and the remaining scores should be released by the end of the week. She told me that Louisiana should have there scores by the end of the week. Now that I know this I do not think I want to know.

Knowing is always better than not knowing. With knowledge, you can take the next step and life progresses. Good luck.
Amen to that Mary!! I am changing jobs from the City to the State and the only thing we are waiting on is the PE result. They said it was easier to give me the step increases associated with the PE before I am an offical hire then if I am hired and pass the PE in less then 1 mo.

So for me there is a lot of stress on seeing a passing result. Also if I don't pass they will give me 2 years to pass or fire me after the 2 years. I don't really want to look for a new job in these economic times after giving up a "cushy" city job, but hey we all became engineers to help solve problems and not be lazily sitting on the sidelines.

I got my on December 22nd of last year!

Last edited by a moderator:
cchauv3 did you try logging into your elses account? Sounds like most have been able to log in before getting the email.

Good luck!

cchauv3 did you try logging into your elses account? Sounds like most have been able to log in before getting the email.Good luck!
I've logged in about 10 times this afternoon! It doesn't give me the option to request my results yet. I'm thinking it may not be until tomorrow, which in that case, I may not be able to sleep tonight.

Heard form a co-worker results are coming in... Come on Elses... I need my email!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back