October PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It varies widely from state to state. I would guess that the first results will not be seen for a couple of weeks.

OK, let the guessing game begin... I say, the first results will be reported either on December 13th (Saturday) or December 16th.

I got mine on 12/20 last year, which was a Thursday. So, I'm predicting that TX will get their results on Thursday, December 18 this year.

With the advent of e-mailing the results, some states (ELSES states that elect to email the results to the candidates) will be seeing the results early. Last year, Texas posted the results (online) on Dec. 19th (after 6 PM ET). By then, SC had received their results, by mail on Dec. 15th. In 2007, the exam was on 26th October and this year it was on 24th. So based on this I am predicting that the results should be out on 13th or 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that license renewals are required by December 31...maybe that is some indication.

Anyway, my prediction is that they will start arriving the 19th, just in time to give you a "Merry Christmas" - if you know what I mean

I'm guesing that we can log in to see the result after receiving email around Dec 10. I saw people taking test in April receive the result in June 10.

I would think most people would be hoping for a Dec 25th date... You know makes a great Christmas gift as long as you pass...

I'm guesing that we can log in to see the result after receiving email around Dec 10. I saw people taking test in April receive the result in June 10.
But, the April exam is the 2nd weekend of the month, and the October exam is the 4th weekend...

June 10th is 8 weeks + 4 days after April 11... October 24 + (8 weeks and 4 days) = December 23.

Back