Website Update?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tocgrace

Reaction score
Can anyone verify if the CA PE results website has been updated? The last update indicated was Aug 3rd. But I am not so sure.... Anyone?

Can anyone verify if the CA PE results website has been updated? The last update indicated was Aug 3rd. But I am not so sure.... Anyone?
Another poster here who passed reports that the website is not updated today. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully you'll receive your letter today and the point will be moot.

The online database has not been updated yet, I got my Congratulations letter on Saturday and my name is still not in there.

As some more experienced folks say, it would be updated by Wednesday.

It's updated now. I just checked this morning...I got my letter yesterday.

Website updated for me too. It's official - woo hoo!

Question - my applicant number is different from my license number. I was under the impression that the number I used when I was taking the text would be my license number when I passed - not true?

Website updated for me too. It's official - woo hoo!
Question - my applicant number is different from my license number. I was under the impression that the number I used when I was taking the text would be my license number when I passed - not true?
No DrivingSideways, I had heard from the Board that the numbers would be different. Mine are also different (Candidate ID and License #). I am soooooo happy, I would have been sitting back there studying right now had I failed...

Last edited by a moderator:
I messed this up- there you go, if I can pass the PE Exam, you all can too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back