Website Update? - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
tocgrace

Website Update?

Can anyone verify if the CA PE results website has been updated? The last update indicated was Aug 3rd. But I am not so sure.... Anyone?

Can anyone verify if the CA PE results website has been updated? The last update indicated was Aug 3rd. But I am not so sure.... Anyone?

Another poster here who passed reports that the website is not updated today. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully you'll receive your letter today and the point will be moot.

The online database has not been updated yet, I got my Congratulations letter on Saturday and my name is still not in there.

As some more experienced folks say, it would be updated by Wednesday.

Thanks for the reply... I will keep my fingers crossed :)

It's updated now. I just checked this morning...I got my letter yesterday.

If you didn't pass this time, you get right back to it and try again. It took me 4 times on PE.

Website updated for me too. It's official - woo hoo!

Question - my applicant number is different from my license number. I was under the impression that the number I used when I was taking the text would be my license number when I passed - not true?

Website updated for me too. It's official - woo hoo!

Question - my applicant number is different from my license number. I was under the impression that the number I used when I was taking the text would be my license number when I passed - not true?

No DrivingSideways, I had heard from the Board that the numbers would be different. Mine are also different (Candidate ID and License #). I am soooooo happy, I would have been sitting back there studying right now had I failed...

Edited by cocoloco

I messed this up- there you go, if I can pass the PE Exam, you all can too!

Edited by cocoloco

Sign in to follow this