Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Road Guy

funny pic thread

Guest EdinNO

peter,

I looked up that due in you avatar (forget his name at the moment) and there was all sorts of stuff- too much to read.

Can you give us a synopsis of who he is and what you know about him? /does he live near you? :D

Ed

hes the dancin outlaw. yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww.

legend where im from.

Guest EdinNO

I see....

So what's the legend? Where is he now? What does he/ did he do? Are you guys allowed to talk about it or will he swoop in from wherever he is and river dance on your head if you mention his name? :D

Ed

His name is Jesco White and there were a couple of documentaries made about him and his family in the late '80s/early 90's that were shown on PBS. He became friends with Tom Arnold and was on the Roseanne show a few times. He's sort of a cult figure here in WV I guess you could say. His name is mentioned in the Big and Rich song "Comin to your city" and also a song by the band Live. He was also in Beck's "Loser" video. I believe he is pretty poor now and I read where he hasn't received any money from the musicians using his name. Here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesco_white

Of course, being from WV, I've seen both.

The Dancing Outlaw, and the Dancing Outlaw II - Jesco Goes to Hollywood.

Both films are hilarious in my opinion. that guy isn't right. In the first one, his wife goes on about 'how he ain't allowed to hit her no more'

I don't know how embellished any of it is, but they make Jerry Springers red-necks look intelligent at times.

I don't thin any of it is embellished. I loved the Mud Boggin' to Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' With Disaster..."I done blowed it all to hell!" I also liked the comment from Jesco that if Norma didn't quit making "slimy, sloppy eggs" he was going to blow her brains onto the creek bank, or something like that. :lol:

Guest Kipper

Official Calculator provided by Oklahoma Board for PE exam.

post-8-1152924802

I bet those dogs wish they were dead, by the look on there faces

they're pugs, they're not really dogs to start with, more like overgrown towels.

true, my brother in law have a set, total pains in the asses

Humongous Woodpecker pic...

I don't know much about Woodpeckers, so I don't have a clue as to what part of the country this picture of a GIANT Woodpecker was taken.

But, as far as Woodpeckers, it's got to be the biggest on record

post-8-1155734298

Man, that would leave a mark!

Ed

or a splinter!!