Did anyone else get hungry???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
I got hungry during the exam in the morning and felt real weak. I should have brought something with sugar. I could have used some candy or a gatorade to fuel me.

ANyone else have this problem? :watch:

yeah I was starved, didnt bring anything, lunch was a mountain dew and a large bag of trail mix from a CVS next to the exam.

I had two sandwiches, a piece of fruit, and a jug of fruit juice at lunch time. Then took a little walk so I wouldn't get sleepy when I went back in for the afternoon.

The last week leading up to the exam, I was hungry the whole time, ate like a pig, and dind't gain an ounce.

The South Carolina Society of Profesional Engineers had pizza for everyone. I didn't participate though. Instead I had 2 sandwiches, a little debbie snack and some water. I just wanted to chill in my car with the AC on and listen to the radion and gather my thoughts.

About 2 hours into the morning session I got real weak though. I really needed a quick fix...like sugar.

:watch:

Back