April 2008 Puerto Rico PE/FE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RG (Struct.)

Reaction score
New thread for al boricuas waiting for the PE results of April 2008.

I also included the FE guys so they too have somewhere to release their tension...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that the results arrive soon,

I dont understand the delay, because is the same thing, only send a letter.

Excellent poll RGS.

I think the time EES takes to release the results to P.R. is ridiculous. There is no reason for them to take so much time when states with more candidates receive their resutls within the first 8-9 weeks. EES(I think stands for Extra Extra Slow... :smileyballs: ) usually goes to the 11-12 weeks mark on a good day. 13 weeks should not be a surprise. No reason or excuse for that. You cannot contact a human being at that company unless you are willing to waste a lot of time and are perseverant. Other than that it is useless.

I have always asked myself why the Puerto Rican Board does not send EES packing and use ELSES. It is my guess that there are intere$t$ involved but without proof these are just words. I would not be surprised to learn that thre is a combination of pitcher and catcher there.

If it works and a consolation RGB, California takes even longer.

This Board is excellent so stay here after receiving your passing letter. The Structural Forum can use more help.

DK

I completely agree with DK. Three months (or even more) made sense a couple of decades ago, when exams had to be individually hand-checked and graded by people, not dot-reading scanners. In this day and age, everybody (in a Utopian world, of course) could walk out of their exams knowing exactly how many points they got out of the possible 80. Though that would not mean that you would know if you passed or not, you would do know how good you did in general, and if you have to start studying again soon.

They could easily send emails to the candidates with their scores, bypassing the extra days that regular mail imply. It is evident that it is doable and quicker, since ELSES has been sending results for more than a solid week. Apparently, efficiency is not in their dictionaries. Maybe some pressure to the Puerto Rico Licensing Board from us engineers in PR is due...

Just some my thoughts, I would like to see the opinion of others, too (remember, we agree that we can disagree, but in a civil manner... pun intended)

I just check my mail today at 8:20 AM at Bayamón post office, but found nothing yet. I will try again at lunch hour.

Last week, I called the PR Licensing Board and they said that they were going to start sending the results on Friday, the 13th (anybody superstitious?).

No luck yet though. I will check my mail after I get back from work in the afternoon.

Last week, I called the PR Licensing Board and they said that they were going to start sending the results on Friday, the 13th (anybody superstitious?).No luck yet though. I will check my mail after I get back from work in the afternoon.
Just got off the phone with the EES. Results were mailed this Wednesday, the 18th (or so they alleged).

Just got off the phone with the EES. Results were mailed this Wednesday, the 18th (or so they alleged).

Great! This means that today could be the day. This wait is almost over. (ÉXITO!!)

Great! This means that today could be the day. This wait is almost over. (ÉXITO!!)
Buena Suerte amigos.

From the experience I had with EES when the nice lady says they mailed the results she is saying the truth.

Today is the day for many of you. Keep the beers cold. :beerchug:

Looks like THE DAY will be (must be) TOMORROW, SATURDAY. I just check my mail and found everything, but no results.

So, this is the menu for tomorrow:

1. Thin envelope, just one sheet = Passed!! (Grite bien duro!!)

2. Thick envelope, 4-5 sheets = Falied (Exam notice, diagnostics and an application for October 2008)

As you see, this is my post No. 99. Very interesting. My post number 100 will be my exam result!! (y quizás ... el último!!)

Heaven or hell.

Looks like THE DAY will be (must be) TOMORROW, SATURDAY. I just check my mail and found everything, but no results.
So, this is the menu for tomorrow:

1. Thin envelope, just one sheet = Passed!! (Grite bien duro!!)

2. Thick envelope, 4-5 sheets = Falied (Exam notice, diagnostics and an application for October 2008)

Heaven or hell.
I am darn sure you are going to make it mate.

Well, I'm rooting for all of you guys (and me, too!).

Mucha suerte. Espero que sea la primera y la última vez q pasemos por esto.

:waitwall:

Like an old song says: "Vengo a decirle adiós a los muchachos..."

So, it's all over for me here. It was my third attempt and Failed. I saw that THICK envelope with SIX (6) fucking pages, weighting almost two (2) TONS.

This dream is over. Too much for me. I will stay as an EIT and later will apply for the new classification here in PR: Associate Engineer, which is between of EIT and Licenced.

Más de $1000 botados en tres intentos. Tanto joderse por nada. Sólo auguro el mejor de los éxitos a todos ustedes , en especial al amigo Luis "Dark Night" por el apoyo que siempre nos brinda a todos los Boricuas.

¡Hasta la Victoria, siempre!!

¡¡Guasábara COÑO!!

Like an old song says: "Vengo a decirle adiós a los muchachos..."
So, it's all over for me here. It was my third attempt and Failed. I saw that THICK envelope with SIX (6) fucking pages, weighting almost two (2) TONS.

This dream is over. Too much for me. I will stay as an EIT and later will apply for the new classification here in PR: Associate Engineer, which is between of EIT and Licenced.

Más de $1000 botados en tres intentos. Tanto joderse por nada. Sólo auguro el mejor de los éxitos a todos ustedes , en especial al amigo Luis "Dark Night" por el apoyo que siempre nos brinda a todos los Boricuas.

¡Hasta la Victoria, siempre!!

¡¡Guasábara COÑO!!
I am sorry to read that mi amigo. I know how it feels, been there, done that. I know you are frustrated right now and dissapointed. But do not take the decission to quit yet. Give yourself a couple of days, have some Sangría de Fido at Playa Combate(Cabo Rojo,P.R.) during the July 4th week-end,and then decide.

The Puerto Rican Board is going to force you to take the test as a requisite to renew the EIT, so what the heck. Sometimes victory is just one click away.

Anyways hermano, no importa lo que decidas, no matter what, you have a friend here. You know where to find me.

I pass PE Electrical, first try..........

BTW Boricuazo, Sorry for your result......No te Quites, mete mano

Back