• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE Sample Exam and Quick Reference

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Loose

Reaction score
Mechanical PE Sample Examination By Michael R. Lindeburg, PE

I bought the Sample exam new the week before the April 2008 exam. It is still in like new condition.

Quick Reference for the Mechnical Engineering PE Exam Fourth Edition By Michael R. Lindeburg, PE

I bought the quick reference book used but it's in excellent condition. I have already tabbed this book and will leave the tabs or remove them depending on buyer's preference.

I will accept PayPal! Other forms of payment may be accepted as well.

These 2 books were instrumental in my passing the PE on my first try. I would recommend also obtaining a copy of the NCEES Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and solutions. I would work through the problems in this book as well as the Sample exam as many times as you can. During the exam I only used 2 books, the Quick Reference book and the Lindeburg reference manual.

Mechanical PE Sample Examination By Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
I bought the Sample exam new the week before the April 2008 exam. It is still in like new condition.

Quick Reference for the Mechnical Engineering PE Exam Fourth Edition By Michael R. Lindeburg, PE

I bought the quick reference book used but it's in excellent condition. I have already tabbed this book and will leave the tabs or remove them depending on buyer's preference.

I will accept PayPal! Other forms of payment may be accepted as well.

These 2 books were instrumental in my passing the PE on my first try. I would recommend also obtaining a copy of the NCEES Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and solutions. I would work through the problems in this book as well as the Sample exam as many times as you can. During the exam I only used 2 books, the Quick Reference book and the Lindeburg reference manual.
I didn't expect to sell them so quick but they have been sold!

Back