Minnesota Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesotacivil

Reaction score
Anybody know if the MN state board has to vote on the results before they are released? I see the board meets June 12, so are we looking at next Mon/Tues for results. The clock is about to hit 60 days and I am getting anxious.

^^ I'm guessing it will be mailed out late this week or early next week.

^^Gotcha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Board met yesterday morning so hopefully results went out today. Anybody else in MN hear anything?

Anybody get their mail today yet? Mine doesn't arrive till 4pm.

Last April they took the test around April 20th and had results around June 20th according to a coworker. Doesn't seem unreasonable to expect results this week considering we took the exam 9 days earlier.

No one will get results today. If you're in the Twin Cities and got your results today, then that means that the board would have sent it out on Saturday. The MN board will work on a Saturday only when the apocalypse is happening and not a day sooner. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure you guys will get something this week though. Keep up hope!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The MN board will work on a Saturday only when the apocalypse is happening and not a day sooner. :laugh:
Hey you can't fault someone for wishful thinking. I was actually just hoping they had a big pile of letters to take to the post office on Friday and the post office didn't get them out till Saturday. I would have thought for sure the board would have voted on Thursday at their scheduled meeting and had results printed for mailing on Friday.

Oh well they will come soon enough. In the meantime I can keep upping my posts so in case I pass I can make the banner.

^^ Ha ha! I hear ya!!

It'll happen anytime now.

Got my fingers crossed for today.

Anybody know what the counter is at, since some of us are still waiting? I am curious as to what the official countdown will be for MN.

Word is that FE results were sent out on Friday.

My guess is that PE results were sent out yesterday. I have 3 people in my office who took the exam, so if I get early word I'll post it.

Word is that FE results were sent out on Friday.
My guess is that PE results were sent out yesterday. I have 3 people in my office who took the exam, so if I get early word I'll post it.

Thanks for the heads up, time to start burning up some posts.

Going to run home from work to check the mail...... Hope it is there......Scared to look though ....

Hey, post if you got the results.

I'll then be able to scare the crap out of my co-workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back