PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08 - Page 3 - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Shree

PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Passed!! TX - Structural I (1st try).

Any other structural guys here?? :multiplespotting:

Passed Indiana PE Electrical/Power

Congrats. I took Elec/Power too. The afternoon session was WICKID. I am shaking in my boots. Can't wait to get my result.

Once again, congrats.

I know I am shy of the 25 post minimum, but I just found out that I passed the Missouri Mechanical with Thermo/Fluids depth. Wahoo! :D

I passed Civil with Geotechnical Depth in Louisiana on first try. Thank GOD that the wait is over!!

Edited by sehad

BLUE 22

BLUE 22

DOWN

SET

HUTT HUTT

I passed!

NC

CE/transpo

Passed!! TX - Structural I (1st try).

Any other structural guys here?? :multiplespotting:

I took Struc1 in DC and am still waiting for my results. Did you get your score or any other info with your letter?

Please put my name, I pass

PE, mechanical, Texas, machine design

Congratulations, johnsmith!

The rules to get your name posted on the scrolling banner are that you have to have 25 posts on the board. They can be anywhere - any thread - but it has to get to 25. You're only at 7 now, so find your interest and get involved in a discussion. You'll be at 25 before you know it.

I passed!

North Carolina PE

Mechanical Engineering, Thermal and Fluids Systems, 1st attempt (studied a LOT).

Thank you for all your help!

Guest Dexman1349
I also passed!!!

Test taken in Denver, CO

Morning: Civil

Afternoon: Construction!!!

I must have gotten skipped on the banner, so just to re-iterate: I PASSED!!! :multiplespotting:

I PASSED!!! :multiplespotting: on day +58 reported ELESS; Mechanical; Machine Design. Thought it was easy?

But Still wasted most of the last 2 hours getting what should have been easy ones wrong! Thought I might have blown it. It is amazing how they can make something so easy so difficult. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I must have gotten skipped on the banner, so just to re-iterate: I PASSED!!! :multiplespotting:

Sorry, I'll get that fixed. I did miss it.

Wow, DVINNY! Was I that impatient and excited. OH, never mind. Don't answer that. Hard to keep up with it all, huh?

Guest Dexman1349

No worries. Yeah, I'm a bit excited. I sat for this exam not being as prepared as I wanted. I have two kids under 3 and my wife just went back to school in an accelerated 1yr bachelor's program (started in January), so I had very little time to study. I went in with the expectations that I would at least learn what I needed to study better for the October exam as well as learn what the entire experience would be like. The fact that I passed in my "trial attempt" still has me a bit overwhelmed.

Sign in to follow this