LETS TALLY WHICH STATES HAVE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason17

Reaction score
IF YOU KNOW OF A STATE WITH RESULTS OUT, PLEASE LIST IT. THANKS! TRY AND APPROXIMATE A TIME FRAME WHEN RESULTS WERE RELEASED SO WE CAN ATTEMPT TO VAINLY CONSTRUCT A PATTERN TO THEIR RELEASES... ARGG......

WV - June 6, letter

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

OH - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

NC - June 10, website

SC - June 10, email

DE - June 10, letter

GA - June 11,website

AK - June 11, website

IL - June 11, website

DC - June 11, letter

OH - June 12, letter

MI - June 13, letter

NV- June 13, letter

HA - June 14, letter

Last edited by a moderator:
AZ!!!!!

Arizona - 06/07/08 - Letter

Received CO FE results by mail today.

Colorado - 06/09/08 - Letter

Received NM PE results by email today from ncees.

New Mexico - 06/09/08 - Email

Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, Florida and South Carolina (am not sure for SC)

Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, Florida and South Carolina (am not sure for SC)
So the tally is: AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA.

Are we missing any of the other ELSES released states not bolded above?

So the tally is: AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA.
yea this is the list i was thinking of comparing too.

i heard MT and i thought LA also,... is that not right?

Does anyone have any word or specifically asked the question about Ohio and whether they are getting e-mail notification?

yea this is the list i was thinking of comparing too.
i heard MT and i thought LA also,... is that not right?
Not sure about MT, but it seems according to the thread on LA results that after one guy's wife gave him the play-by-play as the mail lady was coming down the street (i laughed out loud at that one) and after another guy realized it was after 5pm in SC and that the results would not come in today so he would have to celebrate his anniversary with his wife wondering if he passed...i don't think LA got the results yet. If you know otherwise can you show me where that was?

I can say for Hawaii that I have received no email yet (Although I just updated my email address with ELSES today) and our mail just came and all I got was a pottery barn catalog. although, I believe that those of us on outer islands would receive the mailed results 1 day later than Oahu. Anyone on Oahu out there receive results today?

Does anyone have any word or specifically asked the question about Ohio and whether they are getting e-mail notification?
I just e-mailed ELSES today to ask about e-mail results. Will let you know what i find out.

This wait is killing me.

Actually, I haven't seen anything in this forum about SC receiving their results... I think they're behind this year... I think as of now, the tally is CO, FL, IN, NM, and AZ.

Actually, I haven't seen anything in this forum about SC receiving their results... I think they're behind this year... I think as of now, the tally is CO, FL, IN, NM, and AZ.
OH! You are right. I guess we just assumed...

So, it's: AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA

For the ELSES release states, are they emailing the results to the email you provided in your ELSES profile? If so, they are sending my results to a dead email address...

Oh poo.............

For the ELSES release states, are they emailing the results to the email you provided in your ELSES profile? If so, they are sending my results to a dead email address...
Oh poo.............
Not necessarily. According to the posts, CO received their results by mail. My email address is dead too. I just logged onto my ELSES profile and updated it. Hopefully, if Hawaii's are being emailed they will use my updated email address. You should update your email too just to be safe.

^^ Yeah... I did that a short while ago... Hopefully they will send me the results...

I called WA today and they hadn't received anything yet, but that was in the morning... I'll harass them again on Wednesday...

Back