TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with Cynthia with the Tennessee board and she said they have not received the exam results yet and don't know when they will.

:mail-296: :waitwall:

I just spoke with Cynthia with the Tennessee board and she said they have not received the exam results yet and don't know when they will.
:mail-296: :waitwall:
Arrgghh!!! I just knew they had them and was hoping maybe getting them by Saturday! Oh dashed hopes! Maybe by the end of next week. What is their turn around time? 2-3 days?

Arrgghh!!! I just knew they had them and was hoping maybe getting them by Saturday! Oh dashed hopes! Maybe by the end of next week. What is their turn around time? 2-3 days?
From my past experience they usually get the results in the maily shortly after they receive them. Not much turn around time at all. 2-3 days seems reasonable.

If nothing else, we can use this thread to boost our post count so we'll be ready for the banner when we do finally get our (hopefully passing) results!!

This was sent to me by a coworker inquiring about the PE results.

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:39 PM

We received the info from ELSES today. Hopefully the letters will be printed tomorrow and we can get them mailed before our move next week.

Thanks,

Wanda Phillips

I wonder how long it will take to print and mail. I know I back tracked previous timelines and the average was 64 days to recieve results. It has been crazy waiting for the results when so many are recieving their results. Where did everyone take their test? I took it in Franklin/Nashville.

I wonder how long it will take to print and mail. I know I back tracked previous timelines and the average was 64 days to recieve results. It has been crazy waiting for the results when so many are recieving their results. Where did everyone take their test? I took it in Franklin/Nashville.
I've taken the test before and they seemed to get the results out pretty quickly after we found out the board received them. A couple of days or so should be sufficient. I took my test in Knoxville so I may have a longer wait since the board is in Nashville but probably a day at the most.

Thanks for the update Mollielou. Maybe early next week will come fast...or not!

So, does anyone want to call or email and see if they got the results mailed before the move?

Back