TN results? - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
enintn

TN results?

Anyone heard anything about TN results??

Haven't heard anything but our results usually come out a week or so later than the direct mail states.

Does anybody know if the TN board has received the results yet?

no clue. i'm too much of a chicken to call.

no clue. i'm too much of a chicken to call.

Me too. I guess we will just wait and see what happens.

Edited by mollielou

I just spoke with Cynthia with the Tennessee board and she said they have not received the exam results yet and don't know when they will.

:mail-296::waitwall:

I just spoke with Cynthia with the Tennessee board and she said they have not received the exam results yet and don't know when they will.

:mail-296::waitwall:

Arrgghh!!! I just knew they had them and was hoping maybe getting them by Saturday! Oh dashed hopes! Maybe by the end of next week. What is their turn around time? 2-3 days?

Arrgghh!!! I just knew they had them and was hoping maybe getting them by Saturday! Oh dashed hopes! Maybe by the end of next week. What is their turn around time? 2-3 days?

From my past experience they usually get the results in the maily shortly after they receive them. Not much turn around time at all. 2-3 days seems reasonable.

If nothing else, we can use this thread to boost our post count so we'll be ready for the banner when we do finally get our (hopefully passing) results!!

This was sent to me by a coworker inquiring about the PE results.

Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:39 PM

We received the info from ELSES today. Hopefully the letters will be printed tomorrow and we can get them mailed before our move next week.

Thanks,

Wanda Phillips

Thanks for the update. Hopefully this is good news and they will get the letters out before the move.

I wonder how long it will take to print and mail. I know I back tracked previous timelines and the average was 64 days to recieve results. It has been crazy waiting for the results when so many are recieving their results. Where did everyone take their test? I took it in Franklin/Nashville.

I wonder how long it will take to print and mail. I know I back tracked previous timelines and the average was 64 days to recieve results. It has been crazy waiting for the results when so many are recieving their results. Where did everyone take their test? I took it in Franklin/Nashville.

I've taken the test before and they seemed to get the results out pretty quickly after we found out the board received them. A couple of days or so should be sufficient. I took my test in Knoxville so I may have a longer wait since the board is in Nashville but probably a day at the most.

Where did everyone take their test?

I took it in Memphis. I live in Alabama. I'm hoping I don't have to see too many posts about results received in TN before I get mine.

Good luck to everyone...We should be close!!

Thanks for the update Mollielou. Maybe early next week will come fast...or not!

Has anyone heard if TN has gotten any or all of the letters out today?

Has anyone heard if TN has gotten any or all of the letters out today?

No news here...

No news here...

Nothing here either. Mail has already run at my house today...

So, does anyone want to call or email and see if they got the results mailed before the move?

I just got confirmation that it looks like the Tennessee results will not make it out before the Board's office move. Sounds like the letters will go out next week...bad time to schedule a move...

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:16 PM

Subject: Re: PE Exam Letter

We have the results on disk, but the letters have not been printed. They probably will not go out until next week, because we are moving Wednesday and the computers will down Tuesday evening through the end of the week.

Thanks

Subject: Re: PE Exam Letter

We have the results on disk, but the letters have not been printed. They probably will not go out until next week, because we are moving Wednesday and the computers will down Tuesday evening through the end of the week.

Thanks

I really wish the board would have lied to us and said they didn't have the results. This not knowing is killing me but I guess there's nothing to do but wait a little longer now.

I really wish the board would have lied to us and said they didn't have the results. This not knowing is killing me but I guess there's nothing to do but wait a little longer now.

You've got to be kidding! Oh the suspense. That really irritates the stew out of me! I wonder why they can't get it done today and tomorrow?

This is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyballs: but should we expect anything different.....it feels the same as the state fire marshal office.

Correct me if I'm wrong, we would get something directly from ELSES if we fail, correct? Did last time! Any one out there got anything?

Sign in to follow this