NEW MEXICO RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt-NM

Reaction score
I just received my PE results via e-mail. PASSED! Mechanical (Machine Design), 1st time. I received two attachments, the results letter and another letter with further instructions pertaining to my state. When I saw two attachments, I was sure one would be a diagnostics report. Many thanks to all who helped me out over the course of the last six months. Good luck to everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my PE results via e-mail. PASSED! Mechanical (Machine Design), 1st time. I received two attachments, the results letter and another letter with further instructions pertaining to my state. When I saw two attachments, I was sure one would be a diagnostics report. Many thanks to all who helped me out over the course of the last six months. Good luck to everybody.
Congrats!! It looks like the western states are getting the first results this go around. I hope Colorado follows the pattern!

I passed. ELSES has emailed my result this morning.

Congrats to Matt-NM and avsr!!! Great Job... What is surprising is that we haven't heard anything from SC candidates. Don't we have EBers from SC or somewhere in that region?? Anyway, enjoy your golory days!!!

This is what the email says

Attached are your score results for the April 2008 exam administration. Please

note that a hard copy WILL NOT be mailed to you.

One more thing I forgot to mention. The e-mail also states the following...

"A hard copy WILL NOT be mailed to you". Make sure NCEES has an updated e-mail address.

Congratulations Matt-NM. Still waiting on mine. Hope to here from Nebraska board soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

I dont think we have had NM be the first state to post results yet have we?

How did you feel about the test after you took it?? Did you think it was hard? I also took machine design, and thougth it was pretty difficult.

After taking the test, I honestly gave myself a 50/50 chance at passing. I thought it was much more difficult than the sample test. Overall a very tough test.

For those of you who took the exam in NM, the results are emailed to you. My results came in today, I passed on the first try! Transportation depth all the way!

Congrats to all of you who passed in NM!!! I took it in Las Cruces and passed also!!!! :beerchug:

For all the New Mexico takers, have any of you received mail from the State board on what to do next after passing the exam? Maybe I'll call them tomorrow...

Back