NEW JERSEY RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NJ, PR, CT, MA , Iowa, PA, VA and Wisconsin are under an agency called EES, Engineering Examination Servuices. (Someone said Extra Extra Slow). They usually send our results two weeks after the first state.

Are there any other Jersey gals or guys waiting for results?

I'm really bummed because I'll be out of town for about a week starting tonight, and I'm afraid I won't be here when the results come. And since NJ doesn't release results via email, I can't check while I'm gone!

I was fine waiting for results until the other states started getting theirs...out of sight, out of mind...but now the wait is killing me!

Are there any other Jersey gals or guys waiting for results?
I'm really bummed because I'll be out of town for about a week starting tonight, and I'm afraid I won't be here when the results come. And since NJ doesn't release results via email, I can't check while I'm gone!

I was fine waiting for results until the other states started getting theirs...out of sight, out of mind...but now the wait is killing me!

Check to see if your state's board displays successful candidates on their site. Most states do.

[SIZE=14pt]NJ RESULTS ARE IN!!![/SIZE]

My letter just arrived today 6/23 and was dated 6/20.

I PASSED!!! Civil PE exam, WR/ENV depth, 1st try! What a relief!!!

Just received my wall certificate today...and they spelled my name right! About the same size and style as a college diploma. Yay!

Back