Engineer Boards
​ ​
kevo_55

It's Friday!!!!

1 day, 3 hours, 33 minutes until the weekend...

17 minutes and I... am... outta here.

At least today wasn't a bad day. Boring at first, but then one of the QC Site Managers called me and we had some laughs about how back-assward our company goes about doing things.

^Bastard!

Tomorrow I am "Helping the Hooch" so tonight is in kind of a Friday... WOOT!

Will you be drinking Hooch while Helping the Hooch?

It's already Friday out here, and I had a rare lunchtime CAB at a beach bar with a friend visiting from the States.

Very niceeee....

It's already Friday out here, and I had a rare lunchtime CAB at a beach bar with a friend visiting from the States.

Very niceeee....

Island Bastard!!

If the weather's nice, and it looks to be clearing, we'll be headed to the fair this afternoon to overindulge in unhealthy food.

And I'm studying :(

I have taken off until the exam, so my days will be very exciting.

Tomorrow I am "Helping the Hooch"... WOOT!

Something about that sounds dirty.

And I'm studying :(

I have taken off until the exam, so my days will be very exciting.

But you'll have a pretty little lady there with you for lunch dates everyday!

Nope. She will be in daycare. I would definitely not get any studying done if she were here.

We're petsitting for my parents this weekend since they went out of town. Our cat tolerates our dog and lately has even been friendly to her (it only took a year and a half) but hates their dog with a passion...last night I was woken up about ten times by the cat hiding behind my head while my parents' dog was trying to jump up on the bed to get at her. :screwloose: The dumb dog just wants to sniff the cat, she doesn't want to eat the thing...but Miss Kitty is absolutely convinced that the dog has evil intent.

And with Mr. Bug unemployed, funds are tight...we might take the dogs on a hike in one of the city parks (very cool glacial rock formations).

We're petsitting for my parents this weekend since they went out of town. Our cat tolerates our dog and lately has even been friendly to her (it only took a year and a half) but hates their dog with a passion...last night I was woken up about ten times by the cat hiding behind my head while my parents' dog was trying to jump up on the bed to get at her. :screwloose: The dumb dog just wants to sniff the cat, she doesn't want to eat the thing...but Miss Kitty is absolutely convinced that the dog has evil intent.

And with Mr. Bug unemployed, funds are tight...we might take the dogs on a hike in one of the city parks (very cool glacial rock formations).

That's when I'd put on leather gloves and make the introduction so the dog can get the smelling urge out of the way, so you can sleep uninterrupted

It's about time to clean off the desk for the weekend. Since I am in Texas, it is Friday Night Lights! Nothing like an emotion-charged high school football game to start off the weekend. Followed by a Saturday of college football.

Freon

And yes, Hook'em Horns

I ended up spending the day (and evening) putting together office furniture in my new place.

Island Bastard!!

:plusone:

JR

TGIF...although I've only been in the office a grand total of 3 hours this week. Onsite meetings really make the week go by faster.

T-minus one week! :ohmy:

Wife and kid are visiting friend in Kentucky this weekend.

I think I'm going to find the bottom of a few bottles tonight.

As odd as it sounds--in Alabama Im having trouble finding a country bar.

I could really use a country bar, a dark corner, a cold one, and a jukebox tonight...

Damn .. I wish it was still Friday ... :(

Why? It's Saturday, even better. That means I only had to work 5 hours instead of 10!

Oh dear lord.

Tonight started innocently enough--searching out for the last remaining country bar in North Alabama. I went to the local restaurant/bar for dinner and asked where to go for the local country bar. The guy told me that the only place I should think about going is Jimmy's.

Now Jimmy's is a nondescript place with just a name on a marquees sign along a highway that I have never visited in my short time back to Alabama. I should have turned around when there was a cover charge by a 6' topless broad asking if I needed singles.

I end tonight with 3 things I can scratch off my "to see before I die list"

1. Stripper dance to George Jones and Garth Brooks (true story). She did stop loving him and she does have friends in low places.

2. Stripper fall of the pole (true story). Evidently she misjudged the conversion between coefficient of friction static and coefficient of friction kinetic and ended up on her head. She probably has the bruised forehead to remind her next time.

3. Stripper buy me a drink (true story) although only after she poured my initial one on my lap.

If they had places like this in college, I probably wouldn't have graduated. Male to female ratio of at least 1:1. Dancers moving off the main stage onto the "grind stage." I thank the gods that I didn't see women like this until after school. After I'm married. With a child. Who knows what trouble I would have landed myself in otherwise...

Tomorrow is going to hurt.

Wife and kid are visiting friend in Kentucky this weekend.

I think I'm going to find the bottom of a few bottles tonight.

As odd as it sounds--in Alabama Im having trouble finding a country bar.

I could really use a country bar, a dark corner, a cold one, and a jukebox tonight...

I am now reminded why my hubby and I have yet to search for a bar in Alabama yet. I am now happy to continue to have drinks at home with him. I am now thinking to myself that when we do search for a local watering hole that I will happily go with the hubby to find one. :Locolaugh:

Oh dear lord.

Tonight started innocently enough--searching out for the last remaining country bar in North Alabama. I went to the local restaurant/bar for dinner and asked where to go for the local country bar. The guy told me that the only place I should think about going is Jimmy's.

Now Jimmy's is a nondescript place with just a name on a marquees sign along a highway that I have never visited in my short time back to Alabama. I should have turned around when there was a cover charge by a 6' topless broad asking if I needed singles.

I end tonight with 3 things I can scratch off my "to see before I die list"

1. Stripper dance to George Jones and Garth Brooks (true story). She did stop loving him and she does have friends in low places.

2. Stripper fall of the pole (true story). Evidently she misjudged the conversion between coefficient of friction static and coefficient of friction kinetic and ended up on her head. She probably has the bruised forehead to remind her next time.

3. Stripper buy me a drink (true story) although only after she poured my initial one on my lap.

If they had places like this in college, I probably wouldn't have graduated. Male to female ratio of at least 1:1. Dancers moving off the main stage onto the "grind stage." I thank the gods that I didn't see women like this until after school. After I'm married. With a child. Who knows what trouble I would have landed myself in otherwise...

Tomorrow is going to hurt.

Whoa, I'm going to visit SSmith! JR, do you want to come with us?

:D

Nerd.

BTW, yes, I'm jealous. I am in the same boat as SSmith...wife and kid are out of town in Minnesota. You would think that in one of the most affluent parts of Colorado (near Aspen), one could find a decent titty-bar, but no. Not that I'm the kind of guy to go to one, but the option would be nice. "Really, dear, there's a conference in Nothern Alabama that I HAVE to go to."